No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My view from Oslo:

Sunny and nice...

and:

OGS has gotten an offer from Aston Villa and has taken the job. Now he will repair the relationship with Røkke, so they all end up with a decent reputation.

agree. And wishful thinking: Røkke to do business at Villa together with Lerner? ;-)

A plea to my fellow fans to calm down and not get too excited, when bad news comes and we do not get OGS you'll find it hard to back the new man, so please calm down.

And for the record, I wanted OGS so much, thought it was a great way to build for a future. A 5 year plan, young, fresh, full of vibrancy, good football and entertainment. I am admitting defeat on that and am ready to back our candidate, somebody they got "under the radar" whoever it may be.

A plea to my fellow fans to calm down and not get too excited, when bad news comes and we do not get OGS you'll find it hard to back the new man, so please calm down.

And for the record, I wanted OGS so much, thought it was a great way to build for a future. A 5 year plan, young, fresh, full of vibrancy, good football and entertainment. I am admitting defeat on that and am ready to back our candidate, somebody they got "under the radar" whoever it may be.

Likewise, don't jizz to hard when its confirmed.

Interesting that his wife is along for the meeting. Why would you take her if it was to agree terms of leaving, discuss who your replacement was?

Personally I am not sold on the man, but I think it more likely than not regardless of the whaling and gnashing of some on here

Maybe this only shows how childish Rökke is. Lerner collected OGS with an airplane and now Rökke have to show that he also is rich and can do the same. He also got lot of mediacovering