No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

popcorn.gif

Nothing has changed, as far as I'm concerned. There's a charade being played out.

Is it a book, a film, or a TV show?

Stage play. A tragedy in four acts:

I. Lightbulb Moment

II.The Chase

III. Dashed Against The Rocks

IV. Meet Mick

popcorn.gif

Nothing has changed, as far as I'm concerned. There's a charade being played out.

Is it a book, a film, or a TV show?

Stage play. A tragedy in four acts:

I. Lightbulb Moment

II.The Chase

III. Dashed Against The Rocks

IV. Meet Mick

:lol:

I read somewhere in thread that the Aker company pays half of his wages, which gives them the right to use him in marketing and business events. That means that he probably has a contract with them as well as with Molde or there is an attachment to the contract he has with Molde. This means that they have to terminate that contract or part of that contract too.

I think it’s still definitely on. Being a local lad he doesn’t want to leave his home club without a nice exit. That means that they are negotiating the terms of the contract termination and if he is willing to stay for the last two games before the European Championship break.

It's quite common that players and som time managers of Scandinavian teams due to the spring-summer season we have over here sign contracts that start as soon as we have our summer break. This gives the clubs time to get a replacement.

Abraham, show yourself! ;-)

He just did:

@TimothyAbraham

All eyes on Oslo for the next installment of the OGS saga then. My big question is will he have starter, main course AND dessert? #AVFC

Abraham, show yourself! ;-)

He just did:

@TimothyAbraham

All eyes on Oslo for the next installment of the OGS saga then. My big question is will he have starter, main course AND dessert? #AVFC

Oh Tim you big tease.