No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few Norweigans on Twitter saying that some Norweigan TV has said OGS has been or will be offered the job.

Arnt Andersen ‏@Arnth

Norwegian Tv2 reporting that "sources" close to #avfc claims that OGS has been offered or will be offered Villa job... Not confirmed though.

Just chill.

Been told tonight that everyone at B6 will be highly surprised if it's not OGS in the whisper corridors, but then last year no one expected AM,

they all expected DM!

Gazton has NOT said anything further about this IIRC since his original confirmation and the cryptic clue that

PF is obviously in Norway.

My take on matters is that:-

As per normal the club will have to have back ups in place in case of a last minute hitch with No 1 target, but presuming

negotiations over compensation et al... this should be sorted in next couple of days.

Villa will NOT say anything until the deal is secured and they may well in the meantime speak to other candidates as is

only right.

Theres only one way to be sure who our next manager is

(i don't know what it is - but there is probably only one way)

Haven't heard from Mantis for a bit - standing by with the defibrillator !!!!

Morten Gamst Pedersen:"You don't say no to an offer from Aston Villa."

Not sure who he's talking about tho,himself or OGS... :wink:

No matter what fans of other clubs or come to that some of our own fans think - Players (and Managers) still know our club is one of the biggest and best in Europe to be associated with! Feeling proud with all these positive tweets and vibes from people outside of the Villa family!!! :D

Hello,new here.

I believe the situation is simple,as far as I know Villa haven't offered Ole Gunnar the job.What he's doing now is damage control,mending broken hearts and shattered dreams.

It's the only thing he can do really.

I'm 100% sure if Villa offers,Ole Gunnar will accept.

His brutal honesty answering the infamous 3 questions is a side we haven't seen from him and I believe it shows how much he wants the job,this is not casual interest.

Sure is tough on the old nerves. :shock:

What's happening in Norway, have they finished their meal yet and has Ole mended some broken hearts?

For the love of God please let this saga end right now with OGS confirmed as Villa manager.

Just reading tweets that Rokke made Solskjaer a big offer to stay at MoldeFK ... so if true and they're fighting to keep him

then it was bouncd not to be as straight forward as everyone hoped.

It's obviously been war & peace up in MFK land over the past few days.

For the love of God please let this saga end right now with OGS confirmed as Villa manager.

Just reading tweets that Rokke made Solskjaer a big offer to stay at MoldeFK ... so if true and they're fighting to keep him

then it was bouncd not to be as straight forward as everyone hoped.

It's obviously been war & peace up in MFK land over the past few days.

This might work in our favour... it could mean he has been offered the Villa job and this is the last chance saloon for Molde.