No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Aker Falcon 900EX is not part of my personal embargo and was despatched from Oslo to Kristiansund, as we now know, to pick up OGS and his wife. It arrived back in Oslo just before 1630 hrs local.

I don't think this meeting tells us anything. OGS is clearly close to the Rokke guy, and they are no doubt going to have a nice dinner with their wives and talk about life, the future and everything.

For the apprentice plane spotters amongst you the Aker jet is a Dassault Falcon 900EX, the type that Mr Lerner used to own. Mr Lerner now has a Dassault Falcon 7X, which is the larger, higher performance version. The basic design is externally very similar.

SOURCE

Solskjaer on Røkke meeting: - Do not be a rocket scientist to understand what we are talking about

The country ** at the airport this afternoon with his wife - picked up by car at the airport

** Molde leads to the AP: - They should have a good chat together

KRISTIANSUND / OSLO (AP) Ole Gunnar Solskjaer country in the afternoon at the airport to talk to Røkke.

AP follows

Molde

What do you mean?

Do you think Ole Gunnar Solskjaer headed Molde for the last time against Sandnes Ulf `?

Yes.

No.

Impossible to say.

[View results]

- Now we'll talk with Kjell Inge. But how that happens, you will not need to know, says Solskjaer told VG Nett.

Together with his wife Silje Lyngvær Molde country coach at the airport this afternoon, after being picked up by private Røkke in Kristiansund. There he was met by Jim Solbakken.

Solskjaer was picked up by a car at the airport, and when asked what he and Røkke to talk about tonight he says with a smile:

- It need not be rocket scientist to understand.

Referred to as a good chat

The reason for Solskjaer in the afternoon was picked up by Røkke-plane, the struggle between the two. It occurred after the coach went to talk to Aston Villa 17 of May.

- We have confirmed that Ole Gunnar and his wife to have a chat about what has happened, said deputy managing director of Molde, Ole Jacob Hagen Strand, to VG Nett.

He calls the next call, "a talk in a positive sense."

- There was a desire to have a good chat together, Strand says Hagen.

- Do you perceive it as an attempt by Røkke to make up for the criticism he made ​​before the weekend?

- I do not see more than they should have a chat together.

- Does this conversation something for which the football future of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is?

- I do not know.

- Have Solskjaer Molde asked for permission to travel out to talk to Røkke?

- It is primarily a private chat between Kjell Inge and Solskjaer. And it's important to get that this is a positive thing. They speak well.

Strandhagen confirming to AP that Solskjaer is expected to lead Molde's training on Wednesday.

Bone core

It was the evening of 17 May that the noise started. In a press release expressed dissatisfaction with Røkke Solskjaer Villa-calls:

- This is perceived as incompatible with MFK community, we are both a part, says Røkke, Aker ASA's chairman and principal owner.

Røkke asked three questions to Solskjaer - as it later came out that the manager said the opposite than what Røkke wanted.

Røkke announced simultaneously that Aker would withdraw its 20 million a year support from Molde for the season.

- For me, it was important to be part of the "community Molde FK", where no individuals take precedence over club. I want to thank the sponsors, players, support staff, supporters, volunteers and financial contributors for their good cooperation. Bjorn Rune Gjelsten showed up with extra money to buy players on long-term contracts when Solskjaer was appointed manager, says Røkke now cut financial support for this season.

The plane owned by Aker

While Røkke private jet was parked in Kristiansund in the afternoon, called AP Molde Chairman Øystein Neerland, Beach Gardens and the media manager Per Liane repeatedly without getting answers. The same was true Akers communications director Atle Kigen.

Aircraft registration number LN-AKR, and owned - as the name implies - the Aker Group.

Private aircraft is a Dassault Falcon 900 EX, which was built in 2007. The aircraft has a range of 4,550 nautical mil, and is one of the most flexible private aircraft in its class.

Although it is Røkke-controlled Aker who owns the plane, there are Petter Sundt Sundt private airline Air, which is operated by Aker's Falcon aircraft.

Røkke - one of the richest men - was heavily involved in getting Ole Gunnar Solskjaer "home" to Molde after his successful stay at Manchester United ended in 2010.

The Aker Falcon 900EX is not part of my personal embargo and was despatched from Oslo to Kristiansund, as we now know, to pick up OGS and his wife. It arrived back in Oslo just before 1630 hrs local.

I don't think this meeting tells us anything. OGS is clearly close to the Rokke guy, and they are no doubt going to have a nice dinner with their wives and talk about life, the future and everything.

For the apprentice plane spotters amongst you the Aker jet is a Dassault Falcon 900EX, the type that Mr Lerner used to own. Mr Lerner now has a Dassault Falcon 7X, which is the larger, higher performance version. The basic design is externally very similar.

With his agent too?

Now that's why you should never take the piss out of plane spotters.

Learn something new everyday, yesterday it was how to cook the perfect fishfinger.

Right we have Father Abraham, Gazton & MM on here..........anyone know anything more from thew AVFC side?
They're either sitting there laughing at us (because they know the deal is done) or they're drawing straws to see who has to break the bad news.

Do you stay in Norway - Get the backing of a Billionaire, win league after league, play in the Champions league (qualifying round at least) and leave a legend in few years time.

Or do you leave for a Premier League team that avoided relegation by 2 points and risk the chance of destroying your reputation as a manager before it has even really begun.

If Villa make him the offer and he chooses to take it - Regardless of what your feeling are there is no denying the guy has got balls.

it reminds of the intro to stingray......

"Anything could happen in the next half hour"

I think everyone expected the next meeting to be with Faulkner\Lerner - the fact that it isn't has sent his odds drifting.........now faulkner maybe at the meeting ????

I think Lambert isn't happening - and we will know about OGS one way or the other in the next few hours....

Worryingly the only bloke whose odds are shortening are Simon Grayson. !

My view from Oslo:

Sunny and nice...

and:

OGS has gotten an offer from Aston Villa and has taken the job. Now he will repair the relationship with Røkke, so they all end up with a decent reputation.