No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

If he resigns that would imply Friday was more than just an informal chat

Discussions in my opinion must have been ongoing since after Bolton

Let's see what comes out of this 2115 hrs pc

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rokke doesnt really have a say if he keeps playing or not though does he? surley thats up to the board of molde ? it would be like genting forcing heskey off the pitch....

maybe they are on to something...

Well Molde's general manager as decided to go on holiday :lol:

Nah, could be more on principle. Solskjaer isnt short on admirers, even if he doesnt get our job he would walk into another one (likely better than Molde too).

I just cant see him resigning, he clearly is loyal (obviously his ambition outweighs that as it would with anybody) I cant see him walking out on the club imo, moving on to a bigger one? yeah sure he doesnt seem like someone to just quit though. Could be wrong of course, i've never met the guy.

Why? he will see those games out imo.

Me too! Nothing going to happen here till after June when Norway have a summer break, if he resigns which i very much doubt he would just take a break to play on his Xbox and get some game plans for next season, i think the press hype is all to do with Rokke, Should he stay and back the club or back off because OGS is going to come to Villa?

I reckon a deal between Villa and OGS will be announced early next week, while Sunny himself sees the next two games out for Molde and has his tenure as Villa manager starting the first of June.

Last from interview with the other Molde investor Bjørn Rune Gjelsten (Røkke's former partner):

Link

- Our goal was to create a top club over time, and we have not had time yet

Gjelsten taken by surprise by Solskjaer offering.

(Dagbladet): Bjorn Rune Gjelsten visited tonight NRK sportsrevy.

There, said Molde investor that if he had known that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would disappear after only a year, it had not been appropriate for him to spit into between 20-30 million in the club.

- Our goal was to create a top club over time, and we have not had time yet. We might not be prepared for prices to come so early. I helped with 20-30 million, and I had never done if I knew that Solskjaer would disappear after one year, says Gjelsten told NRK.

Gjelsten admits that if Aston Villa were to make an offer to Solskjaer will be "exciting" for Solskjaer.

Aker stop cooperation

Aker ASA has already decided to cut funding for Molde FK after this season because of Solskjaer flirt with Aston Villa.

Røkke However contribute privately with million support to the club. It also comes Gjelsten to do.

- The plan was that Solskjaer was to use the 20-30 million. I join the club forward, he said.

He sounds much more reasonable, he doesn't blame OGS that a bigger club has come in for him and he's looking to take it anyone would. Though at the same time it doesn't make good reading for Molde fans that their future seems bleak without OGS..

If they find out we paid for McLeish then surely he wants his £20-30M investment (quite worrying that he doesn't know exactly if he invested 20 or 30) paid for Ole!

It's 20-30 mill NOK, meaning 2-3 mill pounds.

If they find out we paid for McLeish then surely he wants his £20-30M investment (quite worrying that he doesn't know exactly if he invested 20 or 30) paid for Ole!

It's 20-30 mill NOK, meaning 2-3 mill pounds.

This is why I'll never be a business man!

Major spanner

Martinez has reportedly said he prefers villa over liverpool

....Be afraid.......

Nope, this year unlike last we are in control.

This time last year we were getting turned down left right and centre, Martinez can prefer us to whoever he likes if we want Lambert or OGS and they would like to work with us then Martinez can settle with managing us on FIFA 13!