No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

I'd like to think that we won't have to sit here nervously all week. If OGS has that clause and if he wants to come to Villa then there's no reason why we can't offer him the job tomorrow.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offers... yet.

Surely Trees can tell us whether Randy will be back in the country tomorrow?

At the moment he isn't.

Its 4 p.m. Cleveland time. For Mr.Lerner to leave to arrive at his normal time, you are talking around 9 p.m., so they may not have filed anything yet.

Plus Mr Lerner's jet shows as 'blocked' on the US system, so I can no longer check where he travels to from or within the US. This is something that he had done after the takeover. It was pretty easy to guess when he lived in sleepy East Hampton, but Cleveland is a bit busier, and therefore a bit harder.

Thanks for the info.

In any case, he probably doesn't need to be over if OGS is his main target. He's already met him. Everything else can be done over the phone or via Faulkner. In fact the fact that it doesn't look like he's coming over tomorrow could indicate that we'll be getting OGS.

Mantis i fear for your safety and sanity if we don't appoint Solskjær! :)

It's not so much that I want him (although I do) it's just that it seems to have dragged on for so long and there have been so many twists. If OGS had come out on Friday and committed to Molde I would probably be over it by now.

It's only been going for 3 days!

No offers... yet.

Surely Trees can tell us whether Randy will be back in the country tomorrow?

At the moment he isn't.

Its 4 p.m. Cleveland time. For Mr.Lerner to leave to arrive at his normal time, you are talking around 9 p.m., so they may not have filed anything yet.

Plus Mr Lerner's jet shows as 'blocked' on the US system, so I can no longer check where he travels to from or within the US. This is something that he had done after the takeover. It was pretty easy to guess when he lived in sleepy East Hampton, but Cleveland is a bit busier, and therefore a bit harder.

Thanks for the info.

In any case, he probably doesn't need to be over if OGS is his main target. He's already met him. Everything else can be done over the phone or via Faulkner. In fact the fact that it doesn't look like he's coming over tomorrow could indicate that we'll be getting OGS.

Mantis i fear for your safety and sanity if we don't appoint Solskjær! :)

It's not so much that I want him (although I do) it's just that it seems to have dragged on for so long and there have been so many twists. If OGS had come out on Friday and committed to Molde I would probably be over it by now.

It's only been going for 3 days!

Feels like ages. McLeish left less than a week ago!

Good news from big Molde investor. Just did an intervjue on norwegian tv. Gave a clear indication that ogs is off if the offer from villa comes.

Also confirmed his clause to leave at any time for a pl club.

Trust me, he will join us if we offer him the job.

The week ahead could be even better chaps

A new exciting villa manager who plays attacking football

Temperatures reaching 25c

Keane playing Birmingham Friday

Oh yes people, its going to be a good week

Molde really couldn't win could they? If they didn't give OGS that clause he probably wouldn't have signed for them, they give it to him and he signs for us a year later.. Tough break for a club that small.

Good news from big Molde investor. Just did an intervjue on norwegian tv. Gave a clear indication that ogs is off if the offer from villa comes.

Also confirmed his clause to leave at any time for a pl club.

Trust me, he will join us if we offer him the job.

I think that's pretty obvious to everyone now.

The question is whether Randy wants him or not. Time will tell.

You changed your tune pretty quick.

I will be livid if they appoint OGS

9m Nathan Monckton Nathan Monckton ‏@Nathan_Monckton

@KKFootball1 that's true and so much trouble in flying him over etc just for a chat like you say 3 hours not informal at all

8m KKFootball KKFootball ‏@KKFootball1

@Nathan_Monckton AVFC are just deciding if he is the right man for the job.

This is in response to some tweets of the Close Enough meme that he posted with his tag line of, "This close..."

Seems to think a deal with OGS is closer than we all think. I'm not sure how reliable KKFootball are though.

Edit: Hm, can't hyperlink Twitter? Oh well.

You changed your tune pretty quick.

I will be livid if they appoint OGS

Indeed, pretty cringe-worthy how fickle people are.