Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Is Sinclair even fit though, has Sherwood actually said anything on this?

That's a problem say with Cissokho, he's been out for so long do you just throw him into a highly competitive semi final when players like Sterling and Coutinho will be running at him.

Yes he confirmed westwood and sinclair are fit

Indeed. Gabby is a pace-merchant who lacks any real ability beyond that. Sinclair has superior technical ability and skill. Gabby is stronger, granted.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 1

Indeed. Gabby is a pace-merchant who lacks any real ability beyond that. Sinclair has superior technical ability and skill. Gabby is stronger, granted.

You don't seriously believe that? :P
Without any shadow of doubt

Not a chance, gabby is a much better player than Sinclair

Really, is he?

Yes, better player and can do more to our team in terms of shape

Always amazes me how little our fans don't rate gabby, don't get me wrong he's frustrating as ****, but when he's on it he's a key player for us, as the previous 4/5 games at anfield have shown, him going off injured was what killed us last season before the Suarez dive, he scored the winner there this year

Love the idea that gabby is only a speed merchant but Sinclair has more to his game, the 1st statement simply isn't true and the 2nd statement based on the performances from the last 3 years (of should I say lack of) I'm not how anyone can actually judge

It amazes me why people rate him!

Do you not think for one second amongst the countless frustrating periods of poor form, 70 + goals all from open play in the premier league, countless derby winners and memorable performances, winners at places like Old Trafford and Anfield down the years in rare away wins there and the feeling yes he is one of us means people will feel a little more emotional attached to him than 90% of our squad given most players come and go.

Just looking at the countless forwards we've had in the last 10 years, some of these I've even forgot played for us, Harewood, Sutton, Baros, Allback, Heskey etc, these are players you forget about once they go as they were effectively passing through the club.

Even long after he's retired I'll still fondly remember some of the moments Gabby produced for this club so yes I'm not defending his frequent bouts of poor form but that's why he gets a bit more leeway from the fanbase on occasions.

:clap:

It amazes me why people rate him!

mortgage-rates14.jpg

I wanted to like this quote, but I can't. Because I love it lol Dave has me convinced that he was seriously abused by Gabby, either that or Gabby's shagged his misses.

• Like 2

Different abilities yes, but Benteke on fire is a beast, Agbonlahor on fire, although rare, is also unplayable. Fans don't rate him because unfortunately he can be a lazy player and rarely plays to the best of his ability..

Â