Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

That Keek account must be legit though?

Which has a video of him accepting people on the @g15bes account on there. He also posted a personal picture on his twitter earlier, but he deleted it rather quickly. I have no doubt it's him, despite what the club would have you believe.

The Keek account is without a doubt his, posted a video of him and kea driving in Miami 18 hours ago. Also made a post from Germany when the team was over there for preseason.

And for anyone who's seen the video where he logs into the g15bes account and accept followers there should be little doubt that it's him.

Off course the club is going to deny it even if it is him, if he's acting like such a prick as being reported here.

• Like 1

Which has a video of him accepting people on the @g15bes account on there. He also posted a personal picture on his twitter earlier, but he deleted it rather quickly. I have no doubt it's him, despite what the club would have you believe.

The Keek account is without a doubt his, posted a video of him and kea driving in Miami 18 hours ago. Also made a post from Germany when the team was over there for preseason.

And for anyone who's seen the video where he logs into the g15bes account and accept followers there should be little doubt that it's him.

Off course the club is going to deny it even if it is him, if he's acting like such a prick as being reported here.

Have the club (baring those with international commitments) gone to Miami or just gabby and kea?

Have the club (baring those with international commitments) gone to Miami or just gabby and kea?

Think he's with a few mates and Bowery, not KEA.

It's hard to tell if it's real or not, someone might've either hacked Gabby's account or stolen the phone and if he didn't show his face in the video where he's signing on the twitter account, then it might not be Gabby. Getting account closed even if it's not real might not be that easy without the help of the police.

For the benefit of those who don't use twitter, don't follow @g15bes, and don't intend to start, what does "being such a prick" mean?

Is he being a WUM (wind up merchant), some people can find that funny, or just generally uncouth, or politically incorrect? I notice from clips posted that @g15bes knows how to use the apostrophe - it's for "it is" rather than its.

That seems to imply a level of education not usually credited to Gabby but who knows.

Maybe @g15bes is misunderstood.

For the benefit of those who don't use twitter, don't follow @g15bes, and don't intend to start, what does "being such a prick" mean?

Is he being a WUM (wind up merchant), some people can find that funny, or just generally uncouth, or politically incorrect? I notice from clips posted that @g15bes knows how to use the apostrophe - it's for "it is" rather than its.

That seems to imply a level of education not usually credited to Gabby but who knows.

Maybe @g15bes is misunderstood.

Your supposedly black and your calling someone a faggot. Kapish?

Edited by neil3241

If the club have gone to the trouble of saying it's not him, then there are two states that are possible:

1. It's not him.
  2. It's him, but the chances are the club will have give him an almighty bollocking and it's unlikely he'll be overly controversial on that account again.

Your supposedly black and your calling someone a faggot. Kapish?

Anything else?

Back to the thread -

THE MIDLANDER: Red-hot Villa striker Agbonlahor's England snub makes absolutely no sense to me

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2406677/Aston-Villa-Gabby-Agbonlahor-included-England-squad-says-Neil-Moxley.html

All the content could be copied from a genuine account and reposted to a bogus account to trick people into thinking its official.

Gabby not being picked by woy is a massive indicator on the type of England team were going to be served up over the next few years, I really do feel a sense of happiness when England fail because of all the political crap that picks the team

All the content could be copied from a genuine account and reposted to a bogus account to trick people into thinking its official.

Gabby not being picked by woy is a massive indicator on the type of England team were going to be served up over the next few years, I really do feel a sense of happiness when England fail because of all the political crap that picks the team

Can you explain what is between the lines??

Can you explain what is between the lines??

Roy thinks Gabby is shite.

I've heard some stuff about international managers who pick players to boost their transfer value because they have the same agent as the players involved and would get a back-hander in any deal.

There is no suggestion from anyone that is relevant here but that sort of thing is possible, so I've heard. 

• Like 1

It was almost definitely Gabby - this 'phone stolen' stuff is absolute bollocks - his keek (and via a linked Twitter account) was constantly updated, from the pre season tour of Germany of the team walking off the plane to driving in Miami with Jordan Bowery. It's almost irrefutable evidence that it was indeed him, how people can convince themselves otherwise is beyond me.

There were a couple of videos with Gabby in and he hasn't taken them. I reckon a friend of some of Gabby and a couple of players may have sent the videos to them and they're just attention seeking.

For example, Charisma his brother... Who is to say the videos haven't been sent to him and he's made this account up? Why would Gabby make a twitter account and keep it private without anyone knowing about it? Seems a pretty pointless random thing to do and the character on there goes against the character who people say he is who have met him.

Oh and they only post video's when it suits them. Never when someone asks for one (unless its him without his face in)

Â