Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Gabby is such an important player for us.

I don't think some appreciate what he offers the team. We're much better with him.

Our front 3 look superb.

Don't get me wrong. On his day he's electric. Against Norwich he was unplayable and even against Malaga he did get back and defend well but in attack every time it went to him he looked lost and we lost possession. I just wish he was more consistent as Malaga wasn't an exception to the rule. Is that unreasonable?

Gabby is a wing forward for us now in this system so no point arguing about him scoring 20 goals a season as it wont happen. His decision making has improved so much now that he is experienced and he offers so much to the team.  He showed the level that he is capable of playing at last season and with Lambert as manager and us playing counter attacking football then he is gonna have a really big role to play for us.  The only thing that I can see holding him back is injuries which he always seems to pick up a few during a season.

I think it's fair to say Gabby's quite fond of Nicki Minaj after last nights Twitter activity!

Gabby is the best thing on twitter.

When people youve never met who dont know u exist block u, call 112 to report the crime. You are welcome.

:crylaugh: I take it back. Gabby's twitter is the best thing on the internet.

Turning point for me - everyone was huffing and puffing at 0-1 - the ball was pinging all over place....a bit composure and a jink through for the first penalty ...

This might sound far fetched, but has matured since the back end of last season - there seems a bit of guile about him - where as before it was just sheer pace.....Is an England call up feasible ?

Â