Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

Need to watch this as he's had a tendency in recent years to pick up stuff in pre season which has meant problems going into the new season.

Summer 2010 he didn't play much in pre season and had niggles and Houllier throughout so 10/11 was probably his worst year for us.

And last year he missed most of it and only got going post January.

Is Gabby having a pop at Bent on Twitter?

He was ranting about people moaning when players feel they want to move on and to just get on with it (along those lines anyway, I assume he means Benteke).

He then said something along the lines of the same people complain about players who have handed in 6 transfer requests on 1 season, being treated unfairly. Is he on about Bent?

If that is his real twitter, he needs to 'chief down' as the kids say. He is right about the abuse being way over the top but comes across ad not really 'getting it' in terms of the psyche of a football fan. No surprise really, they all live in a little bubble.

It is his real twitter - look at the vids he's put up of the squad in Germany. Does offer an interesting insight into how they think though; obviously pretty non-plussed about the Benteke situation.

The guy is a legend.  9 goals from 16 shots on target last season. Cant see there being too many better strike rates than that for a winger.

edit. his twitter is definitely legit. he was posting vids of him and the other players over the last few weeks. fair play to him for having a discussion with the fans on twitter tonight

Edited by Bunnski

Well doogan and the two website workers follow him so i guess its legit, im still not sure though none of our players follow and he seems to tweet like an idiot (yes i know some will say thats just gab) but maybe someone saw the keek or whatever it is and thought they'd make a twitter by the same name..

Â