General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Have you lot heard the bollocks on sky sports?

Martin O'Neill being a smug little clearing in the woods.

That Shaun Custitisisis the studdering moron trying to say that it was the fans fault for not getting behind a 'good manager'.

And so far I'd say unless it's Lambert with $30m to spend on a new squad, we need someone else.

What did MON say?

I told you so

R.E. mick mcarthy.

its a stunt from that vermin down the road, and wba fans have joined in putting bets on to drive the odds down and make him favorite. dont worry about it.

so 1 book maker has taken £2k on MM, thats 2000 sha fans betting £1 each, or 1000 betting £2....

ill suck the popes cock if MM is even on the shortlist

Pope currently on the blower (see what I dd there) to lerner "please just put him on the shortest"

Have you lot heard the bollocks on sky sports?

Martin O'Neill being a smug little clearing in the woods.

That Shaun Custitisisis the studdering moron trying to say that it was the fans fault for not getting behind a 'good manager'.

And so far I'd say unless it's Lambert with $30m to spend on a new squad, we need someone else.

What did MON say?

I told you so

:?

ill tell you now, if lerner thinks of approaching mick mccarthy i will not step foot in villa park until he sold up. that applies to fistface steve bruce too. i dont want anymore poor rejects

you messed up with mcleish now make it up to us by getting the right man in

lambert is the man

Martinez out to 6-1 with some bookies.

Lambert now favorite across the board.

Lee Clark has to be worth a punt at 33/1 - for a 'young' out of work (i think) manager he has to be more of contender than the odds suggest

ill tell you now, if lerner thinks of approaching mick mccarthy i will not step foot in villa park until he sold up. that applies to fistface steve bruce too. i dont want anymore poor rejects

you messed up with mcleish now make it up to us by getting the right man in

lambert is the man

Un bunch your panties, there's no chance of McCarthy and Bruce

Brendan Rogers for me.. Cracking football & exactly what i want to see at Villa Park..

Sign him on Randy :) Paul Faulkner has clearly stated we are looking for a long term appointment to grow & develop the Villa Brand... Lets make it a quality football brand & have that right the way through the club from youth to 1st team.. Brendan Rogers is the man!

I was at the Villa Swansea game & they made us look like a bunch of old men.

Delighted with Lambert, Rodgers or Martinez. I'm worried if the club gets knocked back by all of them they'll go for someone like Southgate.

Rodgers would be my first choice, Student of the tiki-taka style. We would be like the barca of england. But without the winning the league bit.

A bit like the Barca of Spain then ;)