General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Comply or die?

He's pretty good as long as he's got a fences in front of him and a jockey on his back.

Passed his best and but I suppose he's only 12 so ties in with the youthful manager theyre looking for :)

Does anyone else think getting Ranieri instead of one of the younger ones would be like signing Heskey instead of , say, Demba Ba?
Yes, I want an up and coming manager not some old duffer who has peaked already. I believe the board think the same.

On another massive note the pool will hardly sack KK, why would you bring one of the biggest legends in the clubs history all the out to America just to sack him it would be hugely disrespectful.

Does anyone else think getting Ranieri instead of one of the younger ones would be like signing Heskey instead of , say, Demba Ba?
Yes, I want an up and coming manager not some old duffer who has peaked already. I believe the board think the same.

Agreed, i think Longevity of potenial suitors should play a massive part this time around.

Agreed, i think Longevity of potenial suitors should play a massive part this time around.

Yes, I want an Alex Ferguson style dynasty at Villa.

Why do people assume the next manager will be young? I think they'll avoid anyone over 60 but I wouldn't rule out some like Benitez. He's only 52 so certainly not too old to build a dynasty. Think we can rule out the likes of Curbs, McCarthy, Bruce etc though.

Why do people assume the next manager will be young? I think they'll avoid anyone over 60 but I wouldn't rule out some like Benitez. He's only 52 so certainly not too old to build a dynasty.
No, but he's too fat, too Scouse, too greedy and too crap.

me neither, dont get the hype. Did a good job at Valencia, did a fair job at Liverpool given the money he spent and flopped at Inter.

Not keen on Ranieri either - likeable guy, but his work post-Chelsea has been average.

Im all in for the ''get a young guy and let him build something over the rest of the decade" plan - also known as 'Martinez or Lambert plz Randy'

McCarthy is nothing more than Blues/Wolves/Baggies fans messing about - manager markets dont tend to attract much money, so a few dozen bets will see someone shoot up the odds list. If enough people on here bothered to do it, we could easily get someone to the top of the odds

McCarthy is nothing more than Blues/Wolves/Baggies fans messing about - manager markets dont tend to attract much money, so a few dozen bets will see someone shoot up the odds list. If enough people on here bothered to do it, we could easily get someone to the top of the odds
How about we get McLeish to the top of odds for the next Boggies manager market? :)

Big Sam is being mentioned on the other site stems from some apparent ITK stuff (or guff) whilst you wouldn't think he was young and vibrant he's famed for his modern methods and sports science etc. Don't shoot the messenger please.

Have you lot heard the bollocks on sky sports?

Martin O'Neill being a smug little clearing in the woods.

That Shaun Custitisisis the studdering moron trying to say that it was the fans fault for not getting behind a 'good manager'.

And so far I'd say unless it's Lambert with $30m to spend on a new squad, we need someone else.

What did MON say?

I told you so

He should know....they were all his signings.

How about we get McLeish to the top of odds for the next Boggies manager market? :)

If gambling sites weren't blocked here at work, I'd donate a tenner to the cause (honest I would).