General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Remember the Euros starts June 8th, that also means a lot of players are busy and will have a small vacation after the euros --> less time to negotiate (players wanting to wait til after the euros, agents busy and also wanting to wait, clubs also) and prices inflates if players do well and so on.

We need big changes, players need replacing, time might be important...

I dont want to hear that "yeah, but the players had so little time with the team during pre-season" again.

You're assuming we're going to be signing players who are involved with the Euros?!

I've got it on good authority that we're signing Jermaine Defoe.

Remember the Euros starts June 8th, that also means a lot of players are busy and will have a small vacation after the euros --> less time to negotiate (players wanting to wait til after the euros, agents busy and also wanting to wait, clubs also) and prices inflates if players do well and so on.

We need big changes, players need replacing, time might be important...

I dont want to hear that "yeah, but the players had so little time with the team during pre-season" again.

You're assuming we're going to be signing players who are involved with the Euros?!

I've got it on good authority that we're signing Jermaine Defoe.

Lock up your daughters.

odds are hardly budging on Poyet if people fancy a bet, you can still get 8-1

follow odds here

I placed a bet on him at Sporting Bet. It was 7-1 but I just didn't want to mess around signing up to another site to place a bet, last time I did that I missed out on 12-1 for OGS.. For the best in hindsight, but if Poyet has more chance I didn't want to miss out this time..

Gambling may be a mug's game. But gambling on next manager is a mug's mug.
Dunno about that. At the moment I'm guaranteed to win if either OGS, Lambert, Martinez, RDM or Poyet is appointed manager.