General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Not ole gunar solskjaer...he still look like a 7 year old kid and i just dont want him as a villa manager..Lambert or Ranieri would do for me..

I love a rational well reasoned arguement.

Cannot believe the way people are backing OGS, he has done nothing in the game at all. People are talking as if they have been watching molde play every week. Be honest, you know sod all about them or how they play and it wouldn`t matter of you did, its in the norweigan league.

Unbelievable lol.

I would rather have curbishley than this guy.

the more i think about it, the more happy i'm becoming if it is OGS.

he'll bring fire & spirit back to Villa, and we'll be in for an exciting season, rather than AMC death by boredom.

the more i think about it, the more happy i'm becoming if it is OGS.

he'll bring fire & spirit back to Villa, and we'll be in for an exciting season,

There is no basis for that statement whatsoever. This is great the way people are talking.

No wonder randy ignored the fans last time.

OGS would literally be eaten for breakfast by Collins Dunne & Warnock

Thanks but no thanks

How do you know this, even if its just your opinion its based on nothing?

Villa need a manager that is going to build, going to be around for a long time.

The likes of Rafa, Hiddink etc are big money managers, that want big money and cost big money a long with not being around for very long when its not as exciting or going well.

Your barking up the wrong tree if you think thats what Villa are after.

They want someone like a OGS a, Lambert a Martinez, someone who will come in and build their team from the ground up over many years.

This will produce solid foundations for the future, whilst getting a high profile manager in and giving them shit loads to spend will only be a short term fix.

Thats how i see Randy wanting to do it.

Personally if Randy has flew out, it's because the deal is done,

The rumour is the decision to chop AM was made 3 weeks ago , so maybe the sounding out process took place a while back

Lerner seems to be the type to walk away if the deal gets leaked (other than by plane spotters :winkold:) so it could well be that he is indeed going out there to thrash out a deal .. it seems to be the way he works

Personally if Randy has flew out, it's because the deal is done,

The rumour is the decision to chop AM was made 3 weeks ago , so maybe the sounding out process took place a while back

Lerner seems to be the type to walk away if the deal gets leaked (other than by plane spotters :winkold:) so it could well be that he is indeed going out there to thrash out a deal .. it seems to be the way he works

Fingers crossed.

Cannot believe the way people are backing OGS, he has done nothing in the game at all. People are talking as if they have been watching molde play every week. Be honest, you know sod all about them or how they play and it wouldn`t matter of you did, its in the norweigan league.

Unbelievable lol.

I would rather have curbishley than this guy.

So what you're saying is we need a safe pair of hands, who won't rock the boat and has Premiership experience.

I can think of one guy out of work at the moment, Alex something I think his name is.