Champions League Final: Bayern Munich vs Chelsea

maqroll

Who Will Win The Champions League Final?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Champions League Final?

• Bayern Munich
    • Chelsea

**** CUNTSOCKS!

softened by a 5er on muller anytime but still, and poor spurs missing out on the CL too.

Jammiest CL win since the redshite won in 05. Disgusting :(

:bang:

Drama, drama. Loved Chelsea's win, as well as Pool's in 05 for that matter.

Best part of football for me, when people win in such dramatic fashion (of course, for people on the losing side it feels terrible). Doesn't always have to be the best team that wins, imo.

Happy for Gary Cahill. Have to say he was great tonight.

This x 1,000,000. Very happy for the lad tonight after that performance.

Gary Cahill. Good enough to be a Champions League winner, but not good enough for Martin O'Neill. :lol:

:lol:

They beat Barca and just beat the Germans away at penalties with a squad missing key players due to multiple suspensions.

Totally uninspired perhaps, but they've done it about the only way that they could of, respect.

Besides Bayern have got too many stars above their crest already.

Harry's going to lose key players, will probably have to turn to the likes of Newcastle to replace them. It might get interesting.

It was the competition of Champions when we won it, not the watered down cash calf of modern times. :winkold:

Oh - Selling Cahill was MON's second biggest mistake.

I love how the ones that didn't play have changed into their full kits.

Another note, i thought you didn't get a medal if you didn't play in the final. How did Terry get one?

I love how the ones that didn't play have changed into their full kits.

Another note, i thought you didn't get a medal if you didn't play in the final. How did Terry get one?

Think the club gets 30 winners medals. Only a playing squad of 18, so Terry will be one of the +12 and rightfully so as captain.

Gomes is the white Heskey. He's so so horrendous. I don't care if you can score 40 a season against relegation fodder, whenever it matters he chokes consistently. Awful player.

Should be more like Drogba

Yeah he's just a glorified Kris Boyd (much more glorified, of course). Can do little else but finish, but because the team he is on is so dominant compared to 75% of the others he'll score for fun regardless.

I still fail to see how Ashley Cole still isn't regarded as one of the best defenders in World football by some. Yet another unbelievable performance and a top class penalty to top it off.

Fair play chelsea, rode their luck tonight and came out on top

Positives for me, were saggy face not getting champions league and Terry being unrecognisable amongst the sea of players whilst lifting the cup!

Negatives - being in a pub in Devon (never usually a bad thing) where two old fat racist chelsea fans would rather abuse a scots bloke than celebrate their victory.... mindless fucktards

:bang:

Drama, drama. Loved Chelsea's win, as well as Pool's in 05 for that matter.

Best part of football for me, when people win in such dramatic fashion (of course, for people on the losing side it feels terrible). Doesn't always have to be the best team that wins, imo.

Spot on.

Though I personally was raging over the Liverpool game as a Milan fan, that kind of drama is great in football.

As for those saying they didn't deserve it. Think they may need to have a look at the '82 Final again Chelsea put the ball in the net more than Bayern. They deserved it.

Bayern only have themselves to blame. They were passing for passings sake at times and trying to walk the ball in. Then when they did finally shoot the shots were woeful.

Really wanted Chelsea to lose but even during pens when they were behind I just had a feeling the **** would win.

One less club we can sing have you won the European Cup at then.

Well I was cheering for Chelsea so I enjoyed that. Entertaining reading 14 pages of you lot moaning though :P

A mate of mine is claiming Drogba has played in 9 cup finals and scored in every one?!

Increadable stat if true!

That was one of the biggest bottle jobs in history. Munich were bloody awful. If you cant inspire yourself in cl final in your own stadium you should bow your head in shame. One of tge biggest flukes in cl history but fair play to chelsea they defended so well. How can di Martel not get a contract now??

Â