Champions League Final: Bayern Munich vs Chelsea

maqroll

Who Will Win The Champions League Final?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Champions League Final?

• Bayern Munich
    • Chelsea

Have you seen the size of his shinpads too? They're absolutely tiny. He must wear them purely because the rules require him to. Unless he's had them since he was 3 or something.

Shitpads.jpg

Have you seen the size of his shinpads too? They're absolutely tiny. He must wear them purely because the rules require him to. Unless he's had them since he was 3 or something.

Shitpads.jpg

Are you sure thats from the CL final? Only his socks are filthy? I also don't remember the big coats on Saturday night but I might be wrong?

Just spotted on twitter:

"I had to think 'Is this really happening'? European champion...My life has changed and I'm only 19". Romelu Lukaku.

European appearances: 0

Shitpads.jpg

Are you sure thats from the CL final? Only his socks are filthy? I also don't remember the big coats on Saturday night but I might be wrong?

No, that's from the Napoli game. but if they're his "lucky shinpads" then I assume they're the same ones.

I noticed their tiny size at the Napoli game and a quick google shows that other people did too! :D

Just spotted on twitter:

"I had to think 'Is this really happening'? European champion...My life has changed and I'm only 19". Romelu Lukaku.

European appearances: 0

:lol:

Seems a tad harsh

Champions League - Robben booed by Bayern fans in friendly

Stricken Bayern managed to beat the Dutch 3-2 in a clash played less than 72 hours after their traumatic defeat at the hands of Chelsea.

A 33,000 crowd watched the match at the stadium in Munich, where Bayern suffered their penalty shoot-out defeat against the Premier League side on Saturday.

Robben did not take a kick in the shoot-out, having already missed one during extra-time.

Ticket prices had to be reduced in order to boost the attendance, however, with the often-alluring prospect of a match between Dutch and German sides provoking poor initial interest.

When the former Chelsea winger came on as a second-half substitute for the Dutch on Tuesday, boos were aimed at him from certain sections of the Bayern support.

There were also some audible cheers for him, but former Bayern captain Mark van Bommel said on Dutch television: "After all he's done for this club it's a scandal."

Both teams fielded mainly second-string line-ups while goalkeeper Hans-Jorg Butt, defender Breno and forward Ivica Olic all made their final appearances for Bayern.

The match was organised to compensate the Bavarians after Robben aggravated an injury playing for the Netherlands at the 2010 World Cup.

Bayern complained angrily at the time that Robben should not have played and he missed several months of the following season.

But the timing of the match could not have turned out worse for Bayern, coming hot on the heels of Saturday's defeat.

Eurosport / Reuters

Â