Champions League Final: Bayern Munich vs Chelsea

maqroll

Who Will Win The Champions League Final?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The Champions League Final?

• Bayern Munich
    • Chelsea

When I refer to the old guard, I also include Drogba, Cech, Terry. Drogba was amazing yesterday. Terry world class against Barca and Cech saved chelsea yesterday and was great.

The bottom line is Chelsea are the champions of Europe, however they did it. That proves they are still good enough.

Fair enough, if you put it this way. They had enough to win the CL, but they are nowhere near as good as they used to be (Lampard, Drogba)

Terry I agree was class against Barca, and Cech, well he's finally remembered how to be one of the best keepers in the world and that is heartening to see.

UEFA should never have allowed him to lift the trophy.

Why not?

He is Chelsea captain and Chelsea won the trophy.

I think that if you look at last night's team sheet you'll find that Lampard was Chelsea captain.

Teryy wearing his full kit to get the trophy is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

He cant exactly go up there in his tracksuit or 3 piece can he. He would look out of place. In the future when you look back at the photos, it will look like he was not part of it, even though a played huge role in getting to the final in the first place. I agree the shin pads thing is ridiculous though - if it is actually true.

but its utterly spawny and mostly depressing to think that people like ashley cole didier drogba

why? what's wrong with drogba celebrating it?

he's a total diving word removed?

and the terry thing is just... I mean honestly, how anyone can be satisfied that that mean is claiming success I don't know. Such an awful human being.

:?

bOLQU.jpg

In the last two years the poor bloke has lost two Champions League finals, a World Cup final and the German Cup final.

Â