Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joke, relates back to a comment days and days ago

May be jumping the gun just a smidge but, welcome Ian and Gary.

Good to know if true. They seem like key parts of his success. Still can't believe we had **** Peter Grant last season. McLeish and Grant. That has got to be the worst management combo in history. As soon as I started FM2012 I sacked the word removed and promoted KMac.

If this guy is to be believed, they are coming too:

INCOGNITO AVFC ‏@INCOGNITOAVFC

Understand that Ian Culverhouse & Gary Karsa WILL be joining PL @ AVFC. An integral team & relationship that PL wants to continue.

Who?

His Assistant Manager Ian Culverhouse and Gary Karsa their Head of Football Operations.

Either twitter person IncognitoAVFC stalks this forum or he and Richard have the same source.

Posted about Culverhouse and karsa at a similar time.

Richard - Hoddle has been mentioned by quite a few - but with all the goings on it appears to be Lambert surely? Particularly with your insight?
Hoddle reference was a joke

I don't know about anyone else, but with Richard being this chirpy and constantly optimistic, I feel like we could not only qualify but also win the Champions League next season!

8)

Either twitter person IncognitoAVFC stalks this forum or he and Richard have the same source.

Posted about Culverhouse and karsa at a similar time.

Or he is Richard ;)

SSN says its advance stages, just going through the legal parts now. In a secret location not far from body moor heath, I live 5 mins from there, he's in my house and not leaving until he's signed the contract!

That would be the Belfry at a guess.

I don't know about anyone else, but with Richard being this chirpy and constantly optimistic, I feel like we could not only qualify but also win the Champions League next season!

8)

:!:

I do not use twitter, just do not see the point by the way. I think I have viewed about 10 "Tweets?" in 3 years. So it is not me.

He's not bad with his info whoever he is though!

I'm doing my very best to get excited by the imminent lambert appointment I really am

It just isn't happening though

Dont worry I am sue the next three months may just tweak your excitment. Maybe not all the time but I think you will have ample opportunity to get excited as the season start approaches.

Lambda for me. :)

I’m also understand that part of any deal will involve an “agreement” which says that PL can’t come back to NCFC for any of our players for a 12 month period, same as Swansea & Liverpool have agreed
Would be chuffed if true. No offense. :P

Would we want any of them? Hmmmm...almost certainly not except Holt for me would be a great shout for sub £5m and I suspect this agreement if comes to pass is aimed at Holt.

But as it always goes you cannot keep an unhappy player so if its not us it will be someone else.

I'm doing my very best to get excited by the imminent lambert appointment I really am

It just isn't happening though

Dont worry I am sue the next three months may just tweak your excitment. Maybe not all the time but I think you will have ample opportunity to get excited as the season start approaches.

Richard anticipating excitement? Significant investment in the squad?