Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 2-1 to Baggies. We'll play well first half. Second half we'll fall to pieces for no apparent reason, lose all shape and ability to pass a ball and someone like olsson will score from two corners.

Can sense Dunne scoring from a corner tomorrow if he plays. What are the odds on that?!

Paddy power has him 1/3 on

I assume that 1/3 to score from a corner is an OG?

To score FOR us from a corner?? more like 5000/1 lol

Don't know why but for the 1st time this season I have woken up on the day of a game full of anticipation and have that feeling of lets get at them, we can win this **** game!

Maybe it because of the news that even if we do stay up Mcleish will (might) be gone whatever as if this is all it for me to feel positive then lets hope the players say "**** him" we will do it our way and do us proud.

Come on Villa

People saying N'zog shouldn't play - do you actually watch our matches? Astonishing.

The players need to play like their lives depend on it. Give them a Bilbao match to watch before hand, now that is passion. This shit is now serious.

Can't believe I am so anxious about today that I was up at 7 and on VillaTalk by half past. Don't know whether to watch, listen or just simply avoid the game today to preserve my mental health!! Having just read the Collins ,Dunne and Gabby are all fit for today i am feeling slightly more optimistic and am going to put my neck on the line for 1-2 Villa

Optimistic about the game but cautious about who the ref is. When they came to VP West Brom played for fouls to give them set piece after set piece. This became less obvious after the ridiculous sending off of Herd and they really took over. We need to be defending set pieces which we haven't done well during the season.

We need width and pace and someone who can actually cross a ball

Id drop albrighton and play carruthers

I'm not sure I'd play Zog all he seems to bring is attitude and adds little to the side

I actually fear collecting 4or 5 points from our final three games would provide excuse enough for RL to keep him on. I want us to stay up, but not to keep Mcleish. If we win I also want Wigan and Bolton to win too, 17th is preferable to 15th when it comes to whether AMC stays or not.

Dear God that sounded perverse to write, not sure I really mean it, but urgh.

Well, sod what other teams do, Im just going to hope we win and Randy doesn't let that come across as excuse enough not to sack him.

Time for all thge big players to do the business, thats you Given, Hutton, Cuellar, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Ireland, Heskey, Zog & Gabby

Put in a shift for the full 96 mins, bring home the 3 points, keep us safe

Wake up Tomorrow, look in the mirror and say yes, I earned my wages this week