Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

set us up not to lose...

has never worked this season so its not gonna work today.....one lapse of concentration and we are **** coz if one thing is for absolute certain...we will not be scoring any goals today...

no brainer putting West brom in my accumalator....

cmon newcastle and sunderland!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think the lineup is too bad - have you people seen the squad? We'll be going for crosses anyway - I might have put Ireland in but maybe he's not fully fit yet (makes sense considering he had been playing well).

11/1 for a nil nil sounds good to me.

Reading this thread..genuinely makes me feel worse about the state of this club than the manager and players ever could...bunch of morons - sorry. What else the guy is supposed to do is beyond me, he cant just cure our players with a click of his fingers. The players vs Bolton were pumped up then inexperience lead to the loss. Some fans are just so unrealistic its depressing. Sick-of-it!!!!

Going to watch my first Villa-game in quite a while. Guess it is the horror of relegation setting in... I have seen bits and pieces, but some our games have been so incredibly dull. This is not the Villa I support, this is something else, something that will not stay for long luckily.

Sorry but I appreciate Clark, Herd and Warnock will be playing in midfield, but's that not the point. None of them are attacking players who will pose any genuine threat to an Albion side who have kept a lot of clean sheets recently.

We are playing three attack-minded players. THREE. Who between them have ONE goal since November. **** me.