Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albrighton out again, i just don't think he's upto the physicality of professional football.

Would have preferred Weimann for Heskey.

Lichaj and Warnock worked well down the left. and i think Clark and Herd is as solid as we'll get in CM.

Hutton's **** though, he'll get no help from N'Zogbia.

Feel sorry for Baker too.

i like warnock in midfield tbh, though more in a central role rather than a winger, as the left centre mid.

I think that's the strongest side we could put out, not going to rage against a manager for going with experience in this point. doesn't matter anyway when they all line behind given on the pitch :P

Defending really shouldn't be a problem today.. With 7 defenders on the pitch we should be impossible to break down. If we lose today then we are not only shit but we have the worst defence in history..

that's a weird old selection that team. warnock did have a good game in central midfield, not on the left of the midfield.

why not play lichaj in his best position and warnock at left back? play carruthers and zog wide... weimann has done enough to keep his place for me too.

i'd have played 5 across the middle and no heskey though. if ireland not fit then bannan/gardner/carruthers in front of herd and clark.

team doesn't inspire me at all as AM has it. gonna be a long afternoon (again)

Really should be Weimann rather than Gabby. Half-fit Gabby in v.bad form doesn't suggest big goal threat to me..

Warnock played okay in midfield the other day so that's sort of understandable, though Herd, Clark, Warnock does not suggest much creativity..need Zog to step up today like he did for Wigan last season.