Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Can't see us getting anything here, Albion will be creaming themselves over the prospect of doing the double over us and finishing above us for the first time since dinosaurs roamed the Earth. We have to go for the win, one win out of these last three games seems nigh-on impossible especially after last night but one would pretty much guarantee safety and it would be sweet to do it at The Poorthorns but I don't think there's much chance to be honest.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needless to say, the longer we go without winning, the bigger the upcoming games become. This is now HUGE!

So even more chance we'll bottle it.

I think WBA will be well up for it and we'll be soundly beaten.

3-1

Can't see us getting anything here, Albion will be creaming themselves over the prospect of doing the double over us and finishing above us for the first time since dinosaurs roamed the Earth. We have to go for the win, one win out of these last three games seems nigh-on impossible especially after last night but one would pretty much guarantee safety and it would be sweet to do it at The Poorthorns but I don't think there's much chance to be honest.

The one crumb of comfort is that so far (quite amazingly) we haven't actually lost an away game against any team outside the top 5. Apart from said top 5 (who have all beaten us), our away record is played 12, won 3, drawn 9 lost 0.

However, the way this season is going, I'm fully expecting even this crumb of comfort to turn to dust on Saturday.

The one crumb of comfort is that so far (quite amazingly) we haven't actually lost an away game against any team outside the top 5. Apart from said top 5 (who have all beaten us), our away record is played 12, won 3, drawn 9 lost 0.

However, the way this season is going, I'm fully expecting even this crumb of comfort to turn to dust on Saturday.

I wouldn't hold out much hope in all honesty mate.

they do have agent ridgewell playing for them though. although he has turned into a competent player i think he still does act as an agent for us so heres hoping hey...

if i was mcleish i'd just stay at home and let sid pick the team. whats the worst that could happen with no manager there?

We have to approach the game in blocks, we cannot concede in the first 20mins say and then we have to take it from there! The boys confidence will be shattered but I believe they'd be prefering to play away than at VP. It's time for players to stand up and be counted. I'll go for 1-1 but we may nick it!

"you're going down with the dingles" etc etc

this isnt going to be pleasant

Or "Yom gounin down, Yam am stayin up, ya gounin down, yam am stayin up"

Or "yam meet agun dunt no where dunt no when but yam no we'll meet agun som sonnnny day.....yam"

It 's squeaky bum time somehow we have to believe they are capable of getting a win but I just can't see it happening at this game.

Perversely I'm finding it hilarious that the Baggies and Newcastle fans are hoping we go down, it just shows how much we mean to these nothing clubs hahaha

West Brom are almost as shit as us at home. And we are marginally better away from home. Hopefully we can get all 3 points, though I doubt it. They came from behind to beat us there last season.

You do remember the Dowd sending off which was later rescinded!

West Brom are almost as shit as us at home. And we are marginally better away from home. Hopefully we can get all 3 points, though I doubt it. They came from behind to beat us there last season.

You do remember the Dowd sending off which was later rescinded!

Yeah but I don't count it. We were on course for a comfortable victory before the sending off.