Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He'd be perfect for Villa....but then again he would be perfect for most teams. Wonderfull player IMO.

Could never understand why with all their midfield problems the Mancs never sniffed around....maybe im missing something!

i doubt MON would try to sign parker, hes been moved into a midfielder who gets forward rather than stays back, which he says that he wants to play and he is good at tbf, if we signed him, i know its hypothetical but we would have to leave petrov out or parker and i can't imagine parker wanting to stay on the bench, and mccann would'nt get dropped if he plays how he is playing. Plus if we played parkr and petrov, we would end up how newcastle are going with parker and emre, with knowone staying back

rumour has it, isnt impressed with the way things are =

to be fair I hardly think thats an outrageous claim :lol:

hmm yes we're 19th in the league and managed by Ratty.

I think we'll spend around 10-12mil on two players in Jan

I think we'll spend around 10-12mil on two players in Jan

I think it all depends on where we are in Jan, lets just say we drop down to 11th or 12th, which could happen with injuries etc then I expect a couple of cheapish players that we really need (RM or RB) for example.

However.....

If by some act of the football god's we are still in 4th then I would expect and WANT us to shell out big time and try and get us Champ league next year and properly go for it after xmas with 2 Big names and 2-3 higly rated. Why not try if we are in a position to do so. We could wait until next year and hope to be in 4th but if we are there a year early we must capitalise on this and show we mean business. We need to get out of the Everton and Bolton bracket and move into the Manure, Chelski section as soon as we can.

Ok I maybe dreaming somewhat but I think you can see what I am getting at.

Small heathen " Who you got next week ?"

Villa " Barcalona away, now f*&^ off to your away game at Southampton you inbred"

I just want to say it a year early that' all and who can blame me for that ?

My first post, I was directed here from another forum.

My cousin plays for Villa (reserves and sometimes the first team!) and has definatley assured me that Kris Commons is on his way to Villa Park. He occasionaly goes fishing with him and there are plenty of rumours. He texts me quite often with the gossip from the training ground and was the first person to tell me Baros was at the club before he signed.

Other names bandied about (by the reserve team, so no definate links) are Bellamy, Richards, Barton and Milner (which should be a definate now)

My first post, I was directed here from another forum.

My cousin plays for Villa (reserves and sometimes the first team!) and has definatley assured me that Kris Commons is on his way to Villa Park. He occasionaly goes fishing with him and there are plenty of rumours. He texts me quite often with the gossip from the training ground and was the first person to tell me Baros was at the club before he signed.

Other names bandied about (by the reserve team, so no definate links) are Bellamy, Richards, Barton and Milner (which should be a definate now)

Other than Milner I don't see any of these happening. I reckon we may bid for Parker seeing what MO'N has said regarding McCann being irreplaceable.