Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

One player we would all love is Daniel Braaten from Rosenborg.

One problem though, he is rather lazy (even though he probably isn't). He just looks that way.

He is a threat for every side and he terrorized Roberto Carlos when RBK met Real last season or the one before that.

At the right club, he might just flourish. He is fast as hell and strong like a bull. Winger as well as a forward

(short enough?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGbDXIdasrc (another one)

How old is he, He's certainly Strong as a Bull, and quick too but how old is he? and he looks pretty selfish, his overall end product, i.e crosses looked awful?

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres sidwell, davies, saviola, distin, bridge, maloney and neill who all have there contracts up at the end of the season, i think we should go for a few of them to bulk and improve the squad for minimal prices.

I realise MON doesn't like saviola, but alongside sutton or angel i think he would do well if he could settle, and i wouldn't say theres that much difference between him and earnshaw in the way they play, bar saviola being about 2 levels better.

apparently nicky shorey ain't a bad left back and has been touted for an england place, i don't know how good he is but if hes good enough to be talked about for england etc then maybe hes worth a punt.

Hæstad is too small and has no other ability than to tackle and enforce.

Braaten COULD be awesome if he moved to a better club where he wanted to learn.

When I say lazy I mean he is too good for this league and would be much more hungry

playing with players better than him.

He is 24, but he would develop trumendously in the Prem.

But I am saying this because he would be cheap, not more than 1,5 - 2,5 I think.

He is a threat for every side and he terrorized Roberto Carlos when RBK met Real last season or the one before that.

I have to say I think I could quite easily "terrorise" Roberto Carlos, that's like saying someone "terrorised" Jlloyd Samuel.

that's like saying someone "terrorised" Jlloyd Samuel.

couple of seasons ago,samuel looked a real star, mentioned as a possible england call up, though obviously bridge and cole were ahead of him. he does seem to be a confidence player. if he loses the ball, the crowd barrack him, he plays crap. if he belts forward, takes defenders on and gets into the box, he can look unstoppble.

surely the sort of player MON can give the confidence back to and turn into a world beater.

ok, maybe a slight exaggeration. :D

but he could easily be the sort MON wants, if he likes defenders like agathe

but right back is much more of a priority at the mo.

Earnshaw would be good premier league striker, cos hes tailor made for the football, pacy & can finish.......... good eye for goal. My personal opinion is to take a chance on a player like Earnshaw than by a johnny foreigner who might not be as good as him anyway

yeah his one goal in twelve games last season proved this, he's in my no thanks folder along with Keane and Defoe

Most of those were from the bench. Scored 11 the year before for a pretty poor WBA side.

i think people are aiming too low,,,,

klaus huntalaar ??

I don't know alot about him i'm afraid, he didn't look very impressive when he came on against England recently, and there is the worry that he may go the way of Kezman who also done well in the dutch league. Of course on the flip side he could do as well as Van Nistelrooy.

Well Newcastle have to be linked to absolutely everybody. Its an unwritten law.

How about you survive the season first, eh?

No no, how about you NOT survive :nod: Hell I'd almost take Birmingham getting promoted if it meant the Scots going down.

Regarding January, give me SWP or Goldenballs on the right allowing Gabby up front and bring in Bridge and I'll be happy. That would be a very big January window for me. Then do the rest in the summer.

Regarding January, give me SWP or Goldenballs on the right allowing Gabby up front and bring in Bridge and I'll be happy. That would be a very big January window for me. Then do the rest in the summer.

That would be nice, still think we need a midfield general to challenge/cover McCann. Osbourne will eventually fill this space but he's not quite ready to take it full time should something bad happen to McCann.

That would then do us till summer when further numbers can come in.

That would be nothing short of brilliant!