Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mancini just isn't that good. He was at best their second choice when they got him, and the moment it starts to go wrong for any length of time I think it'll go tits up for him.

He's not a bad manager but he's not someone I'd rate up there as one of the best.

Also, surprise surprise at no Tevez, no result.

Mancini is like an Italian Benitez to me.

Take today, ten minutes to go and losing to Wolves, he brings Zabaleta on and moves Boateng to central midfield as he can't bare not to have two holding midfielders not on the pitch.

I still expect Man. City to finish 4th but under a different manager.

Deserves to go if he carries on with the money spent.

I will dislike them less if they played good football and use their ability. That's what's annoying. If they have so much money and buy great player, at least play Johnson regularly, Milner through the middle, exciting, attacking football which makes you want to watch them. Sure, revert to something more solid in tougher games but urgh. play worse than us, better results granted, not hard but about 5x what we spend.

There so negative it is untrue, there were stats on Sky this morning about how few shots they've had, I think it was something like the lowest number in the league. I can't see him lasting the season.

This.

the supporters are fuming, Balotelli had a bad attitude on the pitch as usual (they were warned before they bought him) and didn't look bothered and they are sick of barry/milner.

Then they hate boeteng or whatever his name is because he was on the pitch for 90 minutes and did nothing... and they also hate Mancini for the tactical change.

I'm afraid without Tevez they will collapse despite the money spent.

It's going to all end in tears.

I predicted before the season that they would implode. Really hope it happens to be honest.

Also, from watching the game yesterday, Milner wasn't looking very happy at all.

I predicted before the season that they would implode. Really hope it happens to be honest.

Also, from watching the game yesterday, Milner wasn't looking very happy at all.

Milner hates to lose, he can't have been happy after Yesterday's game :lol:

Â