Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Apparantly the 4 designs are... 

Colin Bell, Kompany, Aguero and the Aguero goal that won the Prem in the 92nd min. So that top left one must be Aguero as well?? 🤔

Yes. Two Agueros. Utter joke of a club. The very definition of plastic. 

• Haha 1

It's definitely supposed to be Aguero in the top-left panel:

Iconic Moment: Aguero wins Man City's first title

It's a weird design. They've somehow made the "legend" in the bottom-right look more like Aguero than the actual Aguero in the top-left (assuming they're each meant to be a different "legend").

It could be De Bruyne, but it's very hard to tell.

Edited by His Name Is Death

Oh, it is Aguero twice.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/04/manchester-city-to-have-4-unique-corner-flags-vs-arsenal.html

The Manchester City 2023 corner flags vs Arsenal feature images of past players such as Sergio Aguero, Colin Bell, and Vincent Kompany, as well as Aguero's iconic goal moment in 2012.

Usually, Manchester City have sky-blue corner flags with the club crest.

The winning designs were determined by online polls run by club partner socios.com. Lucky token holders who voted for the winning designs were randomly chosen to attend the game and see the corner flags.

Usually, Manchester City have sky-blue corner flags with the club crest.

The winning designs were determined by online polls run by club partner socios.com. Lucky token holders who voted for the winning designs were randomly chosen to attend the game and see the corner flags.

Edited by His Name Is Death

That's why I've been taking the piss!

Celebrate your rich history by putting the same player on there twice... Its bizarre and plays in to what everybody thinks of them

I also find it weird with just how over celebrated that aguero goal is too with the clock on the shirt last season etc

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

The club is so plastic that on Twitter a lot of 'fans' didn't know who Colin Bell was - with some claiming it was Kaziu Deyna.

Most have only supported the club for about 6 years, so you have to forgive them for not knowing who Bell is 😂

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

The club is so plastic that on Twitter a lot of 'fans' didn't know who Colin Bell was - with some claiming it was Kaziu Deyna.

I thought it was Deyna when I first saw it!

4 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Goater not being on there is ridiculous. 

Surprised Yaya (where's my cake) Toure isn't one of the four.

For me their best player ever is Kevin De Bruyne but he's still playing so guess that's why 

34 minutes ago, PaulC said:

For me their best player ever is Kevin De Bruyne but he's still playing so guess that's why 

David Silva hands down, was the first world class they got and turned up for a decade

• Like 3

Â