Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Is it me or have they put in double height advertising boards? They look huge 

Kinda clever, they have two rows and can either have two different adds running or have them be twice as big.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sne said:

Kinda clever, they have two rows and can either have two different adds running or have them be twice as big.

The are staggered with space in between, but they’ve cleverly designed the ads to appear across the both at the same time appearing double height.

I found them quite distracting. I hope everyone doesn’t copy it now. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Is it me or have they put in double height advertising boards? They look huge 

5 hours ago, sne said:

Wait till you see the 30 footers to hide the empty seats.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, JPJCB said:

Robinho, Adam Johnson, Ched Evans, Mendy…the link between City and sex offenders is weirdly strong

Ched Evans was acquitted, re-tried then found not guilty. Then got a huge payout. 

Rule 1 of statue making: It must look like the person it’s supposed to be of.

Its amazing how often this seems to be overlooked.

You’d think whoever commissioned these would speak to the creator and tell him, thanks but no thanks, and you’re not getting paid until it looks right.

• Like 1

Regarding the statues, I think it's cheap to be honouring such young men with statues. They obviously can't honour older super successful players because they had none. At least let these guys retire or pass on, I might be wrong but it just shows a lack of class to me. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Regarding the statues, I think it's cheap to be honouring such young men with statues. They obviously can't honour older super successful players because they had none. At least let these guys retire or pass on, I might be wrong but it just shows a lack of class to me. 

They are the equivalent of what Josie Cunningham is to the glamour industry 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

You are forgetting the legend that is Shawn Goater, although they would have made him look this

spacer.png

Edited by Jono62
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â