Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

2 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

They'll be after a new left bk now. Another 50 mill with no sign  of FFP problems

They were probably after another left back already. Mendy has been crap for them

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

That's a fake account. 

The original is overrated in my opinion too. 

The original is like all of them on twitter, got a bit right, got a ton of followers, got some fame and now he has to feed the beast and he's starting to stretch it a bit too thin 

His posts also have the worst of twitter responding to them, it's bizarre that grown men do weird shit like that, without opening that fake tweet I can already picture the hundreds of comments comparing penaldo to pessi 

Anyone who saw Ronaldo last season at Juve will know he presses even less than Messi these days (who Pep apparently wasn't interested in signing again). I mean he'll obviously still score 20 by tapping in crosses just like Sterling does but think overall it will make City a little bit easier to play through if you can defend well against them.

Actually interested how it all works, will mean they have to put out more defensive midfielders and should mean G***lish on the bench for certain big games as likes of Foden, Sterling and KDB will remain certain starters behind Ronaldo.

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The original is like all of them on twitter, got a bit right, got a ton of followers, got some fame and now he has to feed the beast and he's starting to stretch it a bit too thin 

His posts also have the worst of twitter responding to them, it's bizarre that grown men do weird shit like that, without opening that fake tweet I can already picture the hundreds of comments comparing penaldo to pessi 

Nah those people are all 15 years old. I don't even open those tweets anymore, not my realm :lol:

9 hours ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

The best part of this Ronaldo transfer is the United fans crying about it 

Every cloud.  Although I am concerned that my ever growing hatred of Man City is going to lead to my stance on Man Utd softening.

Unthinkable for the club that completely ruined my childhood.

35 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I mean innocent until proven guilty and all that but it's not looking good for him, is it? 

He wouldn't be charged unless they thought it was an absolutely "slam dunk" conviction.

Due to everything involved, probable super trial, media coverage and the covid delays etc the Crown Prosecution service wouldn't have take it on unless its almost a certain conviction. 

Pep on Kane: "Tottenham did not want to negotiate. They didn’t want to talk, so we didn’t talk. We tried to open the door but the big master of negotiations, Daniel Levy, who knows everything, wouldn’t. Maybe I would do the same if I had Harry Kane."   

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

You have to ask how long City have known about the charges against Mendy, has he been in City squads while this has been building up, has he been training?

Started the charity shield and the spurs game 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

You have to ask how long City have known about the charges against Mendy, has he been in City squads while this has been building up, has he been training?

He has a charge of rape this week, surely he didn’t do that knowing he was already in trouble for rape? 
Ive possibly given him too much credit there. I assumed the older ones came to light quickly after the very recent one. 

Â