Samir Carruthers

VillanousOne

Father Hank Tree? Father Hiroshima Twinkie? Father Stig Bubblecard? Father Johnny Helzapoppin? Father Luke Duke? Father Billy Furley? Father Chewy Louie? Father John Hoop? Father Harry Cakelinem? Father Rabulah Conundrum? Father Pee-wee Stairmaster? Father Tri-Peglips? Father Jemimah Ractoole? Father Jerry Twig? Father Spodo Komodo? Father Canabramalamer? Father Todd Unctious?

Commented on him earlier in the reserves thread.

Physically he is a risk, which is often not shown up at reserve level, it is often powder puff and the young skillfull lads have a chance to express themselves. In terms of ability he definitely has a chance and is probably better equipped than a lot of the current first team squad. The third and final part, attitude is where he unfortunately falls down and this might cost him in the long run. Anybody who has been to watch the U18s (in particular) or the reserves and been near the front will probably know what I am talking about.

Father Hank Tree? Father Hiroshima Twinkie? Father Stig Bubblecard? Father Johnny Helzapoppin? Father Luke Duke? Father Billy Furley? Father Chewy Louie? Father John Hoop? Father Harry Cakelinem? Father Rabulah Conundrum? Father Pee-wee Stairmaster? Father Tri-Peglips? Father Jemimah Ractoole? Father Jerry Twig? Father Spodo Komodo? Father Canabramalamer? Father Todd Unctious?

Father Todd Unctious: Yes!

Commented on him earlier in the reserves thread.

Physically he is a risk, which is often not shown up at reserve level, it is often powder puff and the young skillfull lads have a chance to express themselves. In terms of ability he definitely has a chance and is probably better equipped than a lot of the current first team squad. The third and final part, attitude is where he unfortunately falls down and this might cost him in the long run. Anybody who has been to watch the U18s (in particular) or the reserves and been near the front will probably know what I am talking about.

does he love himself as much as Nathan D?

i guess the only opinion that counts is Sir Gary Cahill, but last i heard he was seen in the Mongolian rain forest surrounded by hungry cannibalistic tribesman armed with nothing but a Kindle and a wooden duck caller.

He is now their King.

Â