coda

5 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

In what way?

You’ve stated that you know personally that he has a bad attitude? Did you notice this when watching him at boodymoor? Or in previous years at Northampton?

2 hours ago, villaglint said:

Would be fascinating to watch a team run purely on fan sentiment. Could be a revolutionary new approach that these American money men love. 

Players subbed after crowd groans with misplaced pass. 

New contracts after encouraging sub appearances.  

Isn't that kind of what they did at Ebbsfleet United? 

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He doesn't want to play for villa

What more evidence do you need?

Yes he was poorly advised and now it looks his careers is going down the drain. But @GlobalVillan personally knowing he had a bad attitude had me  intrigued to hear what.

• Like 1

He wanted £100k p/w at Villa doesn’t necessarily mean Chelsea are paying it (especially with a transfer fee on top).

He’s young enough to shake this dodgy spell off if he is good enough. 

31 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Yes he was poorly advised and now it looks his careers is going down the drain. But @GlobalVillan personally knowing he had a bad attitude had me  intrigued to hear what.

Just the way he was disruptive when forcing a move (according to people  inside the club) his general behaviour (according to an agent who knows him well) and a few other things I've heard along the way.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Thug said:

I don’t care what anyone says, there is 0 chance he’s on 100k a week.

Wages reportedly between 75k pw to 100k pw dependant on where you read.

That's a fair bit of cash, if he has a bad attitude then he is seeing out that 6 year contract and moves on a free if anyone will take him on that kind of money.

30 million in wages !!

And they have signed loads of players recently on big wages on 6 or 7 year contracts. That's going to be very expensive indeed.

Edited by brummybloke

7 hours ago, brummybloke said:

That's a fair bit of cash, if he has a bad attitude then he is seeing out that 6 year contract and moves on a free if anyone will take him on that kind of money.

30 million in wages !!

And they have signed loads of players recently on big wages on 6 or 7 year contracts. That's going to be very expensive indeed.

Yep, if they fail to qualify for champions league again next season, they could find themselves spiralling out of control. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, brummybloke said:

30 million in wages !!

Yh I know what’s been reported, but I’m calling bullshit

21 hours ago, Genie said:

He wanted £100k p/w at Villa doesn’t necessarily mean Chelsea are paying it (especially with a transfer fee on top).

He’s young enough to shake this dodgy spell off if he is good enough. 

we offered to make him the highest paid teenager in the PL

his church roof must be proper ****

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Just the way he was disruptive when forcing a move (according to people  inside the club) his general behaviour (according to an agent who knows him well) and a few other things I've heard along the way.

Can you list two of the things please?

59 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Nagelsmann has been ruled out and now down to Kompany and Poch plus one more 😂

Its going to be poch now you would imagine

Would be a good appointment and in my opinion better than Naglesmann who would struggle to handle the challenge there

I bet he ends up at spurs now

Kompany would be a ludicrous appointment and a sign of how far they've slipped off. He's at least had one good season with Burnley but he didn't do too well at Anderlecht.

It's the type of appointment I'd imagine a Palace, Leicester etc would go for. Not Chelsea.

• Like 2

Â