coda

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66342566

European football's governing body has also fined Chelsea for breaching FFP rules as a result of "submitting incomplete financial information".

Uefa says the matter relates to transactions which took place between 2012 and 2019.

Juventus have been fined £17.14m, while Chelsea have been fined £8.57m.

The Italian club will only have to pay half of their fine if their financial records for the next three years comply with regulations, while Chelsea have already agreed to pay the settlement figure.

Just another £8.5m. Small beer for a club like Chelsea but yet another outgoing for them..

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Loaning him to Strasbourg straight away of course...

He could barely get a game at Rennes last season

Fofana the striker has gone on loan as well to Union

15 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

Strasbourg are  Ligue 1 yet are being a feeder club for Chelsea, surely that doesn’t look great for Ligue 1

City have a feeder team in La Liga

• Shocked 1

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

According to Wikipedia, Chelsea currently only have 4 players numbered 1-11 for the new season

I thought i reax poch saying squads too big and that needed to trim the squad by 4-5 players.

Yet they adding more and less are leaving 

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They're currently on the third highest ever outgoings in football history in a single window in terms of the value of their sales - I think about a dozen have gone for something like £240m.

Chukwuemeka is playing in front of a man that was a professional footballer on the day Carney was born.

• Haha 2

On 29/07/2023 at 14:09, Demitri_C said:

Chelsea signing another player this one is from rennes.

Their squad ia going to be **** massive.  They need outgoings bad

Their squad makes no sense, I don't know where they are headed.

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I thought i reax poch saying squads too big and that needed to trim the squad by 4-5 players.

They've signed the kid from Rennes and shipped him straight out on loan haven't they?

About to sign another CB from monaco

Tonight they lined up 4-2-3-1 which with thay squad means they have

GK - kepa, slonina and bettinelli - that's not good

RB - James, gusto and chalobah can cover there - that's OK, James is a great player

CB - silva, badiashile, new signing, sarr (will go on loan) Colwill if he stays and then fofana who's out for the season - again it's ok

LB - Chilwell and cucurella the 2 most expensive LBs in history - decent

DMC - Enzo, sandry, hall, maybe casadei?

AM - sterling, angelo, ziyech who will leave, chuk, mudryk, nkunku, Diego moriera, madueke, broja, anjorin

Striker - Lukaku and jackson

He can't play 2 in the middle as holding midfielders with that squad and if he sells Lukaku then he'll end up playing a wide man up top (should be sterling)

They have bags of potential but such a lopsided squad it's mad, a few injuries or depending on what they show in training and they could be lining up with 8 players with less than 20 appearances for them, it's a huge ask

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

They've signed the kid from Rennes and shipped him straight out on loan haven't they?

About to sign another CB from monaco

Tonight they lined up 4-2-3-1 which with thay squad means they have

GK - kepa, slonina and bettinelli - that's not good

RB - James, gusto and chalobah can cover there - that's OK, James is a great player

CB - silva, badiashile, new signing, sarr (will go on loan) Colwill if he stays and then fofana who's out for the season - again it's ok

LB - Chilwell and cucurella the 2 most expensive LBs in history - decent

DMC - Enzo, sandry, hall, maybe casadei?

AM - sterling, angelo, ziyech who will leave, chuk, mudryk, nkunku, Diego moriera, madueke, broja, anjorin

Striker - Lukaku and jackson

He can't play 2 in the middle as holding midfielders with that squad and if he sells Lukaku then he'll end up playing a wide man up top (should be sterling)

They have bags of potential but such a lopsided squad it's mad, a few injuries or depending on what they show in training and they could be lining up with 8 players with less than 20 appearances for them, it's a huge ask

That squad looks massively unbalanced. They have way too many attacking players with no europe. Its going to cause issues in dressing room if they dont balance the squad out.

There DMC area looks very weak to me. One injury to enzo and they are screwed

Â