coda

I thought people were exaggerating but that lineup is hilarious. How do they expect to overturn a 2 goal deficit? Kai Haavertz is an ineffective striker on the best of days, let alone when he has 8 defensive players behind him.

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I thought people were exaggerating but that lineup is hilarious. How do they expect to overturn a 2 goal deficit? Kai Haavertz is an ineffective striker on the best of days, let alone when he has 8 defensive players behind him.

he is ineffective because he isnt a striker yet Chelsea insist on it

He would actually be brilliant playing off Ollie for example as thats type of player we are hunting

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Mantis said:

What are you talking about? Frank knows the club and you don't really need any of this foreign tactics nonsense - he'll bring PASHUN and that's all that matters.

And he "gets" the club too don't forget 

40 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They have about ten goals between them this season, he is right to drop players like Sterling

What's happened to Sterling? He was unplayable at times for Citeh. Become a good time charlie? 

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

he is ineffective because he isnt a striker yet Chelsea insist on it

He would actually be brilliant playing off Ollie for example as thats type of player we are hunting

I wonder could he be persuaded to join us? Or is his stock high enough he’s want a “big” club? 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What's happened to Sterling? He was unplayable at times for Citeh. Become a good time charlie? 

he benefitted because of how City played and got a lot of goals but he really wasnt all that. Going into a joke shop club has exposed him

His England record isnt all that either when examine it, has a few tournament goals but has been to 5/6 tournaments now

Just now, duke313 said:

I wonder could he be persuaded to join us? Or is his stock high enough he’s want a “big” club? 

Could see him going to Bayern Munich and being the long term successor to Muller

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

he benefitted because of how City played and got a lot of goals but he really wasnt all that. Going into a joke shop club has exposed him

His England record isnt all that either when examine it, has a few tournament goals but has been to 5/6 tournaments now

Probably one of the most overrated players of the last few years. Benefited massively playing with Suarez and Coutinho at Liverpool. Then played in City super teams. One of those players that needs 20 chances to score 1

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Because he was also doing a terrible job.

He is a good manager - it's the sporting directors and owner who demanded they sign half a billion £ of dribble.

Â