coda

Only a few short years ago the Chelsea squad was littered with stars… now they are extremely average and have nothing special at all. It’s extra interesting because they’ve had a mega amount of investment in the team.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Just saw a stat that last night was Lampard's 13th defeat out of his last 16 games managed across all comps 😂

What a laughing stock of a club they have become. This all seems abut tony xia to me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

Frank the wank was appointed on the recommendation of one of the game's greats... West ham fan James Cordon 😂😂😂😂😂😂. That club is a joke. 

Can't stand Corden but this is the best (read: only bearable) thing he's done since Teachers.

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Boehly will probably run Chelsea into the ground before taking a loss and selling them on the cheap to some Arab state.

Probably one of the poorer ones Yemen

7 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Just saw a stat that last night was Lampard's 13th defeat out of his last 16 games managed across all comps 😂

Such a bizarre appointment. I could understand it off he had a period of success with them first time around. But he was mediocre and as soon as tuchel came in they flew up the league. 

21 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

Such a bizarre appointment. I could understand it off he had a period of success with them first time around. But he was mediocre and as soon as tuchel came in they flew up the league. 

Failed at Derby, Failed at Chelsea, Failed at Everton… brought back in at Chelsea :lol:

Its like there’s a shortage of managers or something 🤷‍♂️ 

33 minutes ago, Genie said:

Failed at Derby, Failed at Chelsea, Failed at Everton… brought back in at Chelsea :lol:

Its like there’s a shortage of managers or something 🤷‍♂️ 

Be like Newcastle sacking Howe and bringing Brucey back😂

• Haha 2

Â