coda

This talk about Manchester united has made me realise we don't have a Manchester United thread. We have ones for West Brom, Birmingham City, Newcastle United, Sunderland, Chelsea, Spurs, West Ham, Wolves, Manchester City, Liverpool and Everton, but we don't have one for the biggest club in the land..strange.

Edited by Voinjama

Since 2011 Manchester City have been in a different stratosphere too. And come to think of it Chelsea are too and have been for ages even the top 6 MON days.

Yeah but those clubs have lots of turmoil and controversy worth discussing.

Man U have been pretty boring for some time.

Not to mention the sickening wankfest he media has over Mannchester United. This year they have created a Manchester United channel here,which they include in the sports package. Did I mention it was more expensive? Yes sure, it would probably be anyway but that you are forced to have that shit channel and have to support it either way is disgusting. 

• 2 weeks later...

I hate Terry as much as the next bloke, but you can't really criticise him for what he's done in that clip.

It's an absolutely shocking tackle, and he's clearly hurt (although not seriously). 

If that was one of our players we wouldn't be batting an eyelid at their actions.

• 2 weeks later...
Â