London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

Well that's amazing ! Thanks very much Snowy.

The bet I wanted was:- GB women to win team pursuit AND Australia to win the mens team pursuit (is that called a double ?)

Looking at the odds in your link, it doesn't seem worth it. I as said , the women in Bet Fred (I think it was) made a phone call and said try later.

Wife and self were thinking of really lashing out on this -- £5 between us !

No probs. Looking at the prices, your combined fiver would get you back £13 with 365.

Really don't know why they couldn't be arsed to work that out for you.

Edit: Just reread and seems you went to Done's who haven't got any prices for those two events.

Just got Olympic tickets for the mens 200m final session - very happy with that

There are various events coming back on sale - they are returns / resell's etc. So you need to keep looking at the official site if you are still interested in getting tickets

How are they going to manage these tickets for individual events? I mean, surely the mens' 200m final (say) will be just one event of many on the track during that day/evening?

I had always assumed that you'd buy a ticket for a given stadium on a given day. Are they really going to chuck everybody out after each race, and then let in the 50,000 queueing outside for the next race? What if you have tickets for two consecutive events?

How are they going to manage these tickets for individual events? I mean, surely the mens' 200m final (say) will be just one event of many on the track during that day/evening?

I had always assumed that you'd buy a ticket for a given stadium on a given day. Are they really going to chuck everybody out after each race, and then let in the 50,000 queueing outside for the next race? What if you have tickets for two consecutive events?

Mike it's not just for the 200M but that is the headline event for that session

In that session there will also be the Triple Jump final, Mens 800 final and other events. Its just that the ones with Bolt in especially, 100m, 200m and the 100m relay have been like trying to find a good Villa ITK

On the ticket website now they have just put up all of the athletic events again - but marked them as unavailable. They did this last time and then released them all (how I got the ones mentioned earlier). There is no reference to the prices they will be but if you are interested it may be worth watching and having a punt as and when they do go live

they did the same with Water Polo .. Mrs H and the kids are desperate to see Hungary play .. I looked at one of those agencies and 3 tickets was coming in at £320 .... I got them off the official Olympic website a couple of days later , 3 tickets for £32 ( kids pay their age )

I had always assumed that you'd buy a ticket for a given stadium on a given day.

must admit I was surprised when i saw that they were session tickets .. would seem you get your allotted time , then evicted from the stadium and then they allow the next session of people in ... I'd imagine it will be carnage , for the Boxing at Excel they have said you could be waiting outside for up to an hour !!

No idea if previous Olympics have been like that ?

yanks and bolt here is enough for me, disappointed there doesnt seem to be any open training sessions

id be happy if all i saw of the olympics was the worlds fastest man warming up

You can watch me warm up as long as you're not picky about what I need to be the fastest at...

yanks and bolt here is enough for me, disappointed there doesnt seem to be any open training sessions

id be happy if all i saw of the olympics was the worlds fastest man warming up

There was on open training session at the University for the Jamaicans yesterday, but tickets were limited to local residents and staff had a ballot for 100 tickets. I didn't get one :(

Tried on Monday and Tuesday to have a walk round the university to sneak a peek and there were police and security moving people on and closing nearby paths. Very disappointing.

20 quid tickets for 2nd aug handball 2matches including uk and hungary -should interest tony? - at copper box which in olympic park. Available now for anyone wanting to experience it all?

Â