London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

What channel is the handball on?

I'm not sure what channel it's on as I've been using the red button to go to the various sports. Go to BBC1 and click the red button.

Once you've done that you can go through a menu of all the sports that are on and select the one you want to watch.

By the way, has the GB women's match been good so far? I'm still watching the tennis. Keothavong is doing quite well for us here, although things may just be shifting.

There is a top section that says 'featured'. Press up on your remote to make sure you're on that tab. Then move it right to the section that says 'sports'. Beside this should be letters of the alphabet and when you go to them they will have the sports listed under them. You can click on any that are currently on and watch them.

I've switched over to the USA women's basketball game now.

Just come back from Box Hill; nine hours on a hill side in Surrey. Great great atmosphere, and everyone was getting behind the lads (and various other riders; the lad from Syria, Eritrea, Namibia, etc). The lads worked their socks off, but it wasn’t to be.

There is a top section that says 'featured'. Press up on your remote to make sure you're on that tab. Then move it right to the section that says 'sports'. Beside this should be letters of the alphabet and when you go to them they will have the sports listed under them. You can click on any that are currently on and watch them.

Cheers. My digital must be different as it only lists three channels under 'watch'. Good finish to the archery. archery-095.gif

Cheers. My digital must be different as it only lists three channels under 'watch'. Good finish to the archery. archery-095.gif

I'm only getting a few extra channels as well. I can only watch tennis or football and there are more events than that going on right now

Ok, I know nothing about swimming but the commentator was building up Miley the whole way through that, and she finished miles behind. Was he just over egging the British girl? Or was that bad.

Â