London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

This BBC coverage is bloody great. I don't remember it being this good at the last Olympics. Or maybe I've just forgotten that it was this good.

GB did really well in that doubles rowing race then. Great stuff.

some will be to rent some are part of holiday inn i think

watching the handball this morning, not a clue whats going on but there are some lookers on the spain team and its brilliantly brutal, made me a little embarrassed for mens football

How to smash a World Record:

WORLD RECORD - Hamish & Bond, NZL (Men's Pair)

New Zealand Hamish Bond and Eric Murray take a huge six seconds out of James Cracknell and Matthew Pinsent's men's pair rowing world record with a time of 6.08.50.

Missed most of the opening ceremony as I was out drinking laaaaager. What I did see looked great. Not surprised by the cynical reaction by the natives and the fact foreigners seemed impressed.

One is the libero, which is basically the defensive player.

Both players have a different job. I don't think the libero can serve, or jump for the ball when it's above head height.

This BBC coverage is bloody great. I don't remember it being this good at the last Olympics. Or maybe I've just forgotten that it was this good.
I was just thinking - this the first time I've noticed the digital "red button" multichannel thing really come into its own. Every event covered - absolutely fantastic.

agree that the bbc have done great with the red button and the sky channels but IMO they are **** up the little easy things, no scores on the boxing, no distance to go on the cycling

both are really simple and yet completely stupid that they havent done it, especially the boxing

The BBC are doing an excellent job in their coverage but in all honesty that is what I've come to expect from them, their coverage of sport (when they get the chance) is normally of a very high standard. They have obviously gone to town with this Olympics but to be fair I thought their coverage from China 4 years ago was also of a very high standard.

agree that the bbc have done great with the red button and the sky channels but IMO they are **** up the little easy things, no scores on the boxing, no distance to go on the cycling

both are really simple and yet completely stupid that they havent done it, especially the boxing

I haven't watched any of the boxing yet but the distance on the cycling is coming up every so often. There is no need for it to be on constantly...

I was just thinking - this the first time I've noticed the digital "red button" multichannel thing really come into its own. Every event covered - absolutely fantastic.

Was about to post exactly the same. I'm warming to the lympics now its on. Still hate the corporate ullshit though and proud of whoever it was that refused to sing GSTQ

It's great fun to watch but I've got the cycling on right now. Team GB are keeping so calm it's unreal here, despite being behind. They've got a plan and they're sticking to it.

Â