London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

Currently trying to figure out the rules for Handball

Lord knows what Everton fans will think of this sport!

i watched it this morning and really enjoyed it, surprised me how physical it is, cant work out what the lines mean, ones the area and looks like a 5 a side football area but whats the dotted line?

i was watching GB women in the volleyball until the commenator said they werent expected to win a game at the olympics, winning a set would be an achievement...

some of the ruskies are huge too

There go our hopes of a medal that we thought was nailed on. The GB team should have broken away when that last group went. That was the time and they missed it. Things weren't helped by those behind either as no other team was willing to step up and help keep the pace. Eisel tried to be fair, yet the Germans could have done more.

Such a shame...

Currently trying to figure out the rules for Handball

Lord knows what Everton fans will think of this sport!

i watched it this morning and really enjoyed it, surprised me how physical it is, cant work out what the lines mean, ones the area and looks like a 5 a side football area but whats the dotted line?

i was watching GB women in the volleyball until the commenator said they werent expected to win a game at the olympics, winning a set would be an achievement...

some of the ruskies are huge too

Handball for men is very entertaining.

Gonna watch women Norway agains France tonight. The only sport where we already have ordered a gold medal.

Me too..looked forward to the best bit of the track (Oldfield's guitar section) but that smug, annoying scottish bint decided to talk all over it.

**** OFF !!

I took a pic of a cracking paraguayan bird, alomst bursting out of her red blouse as she walked in....shame i cant post it directly from my pc

Hope others can recall that vision of brunette bounciness ?

The coverage out here sucks. Nowhere in America covered the opening ceremony live. Sad.

Watched a crappy stream of it, now downloading an hd version of it.

I heard they delayed it 4 hours. At least they're getting in to the Olympic spirit by maximising revenue. :)

Just watched it and thought it was excellent particularly the first half hour. Annoyed but not surprised by the presence of the royals. Parts in the ceremony showed how we have led the world at times which is contradicted by the royal anachronism. Disappointed no Monty Python unless I missed that.

There's men's :| beach volleyball, women's :| football, and bow and arrow on telly. Where's the BMX and running!

There's a cracking Handball game on at the mo between Den and Swe women

Â