London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

I maybe a bit late here but did anyone notice Leryn Franco and her entrance with the Paraguay team last night?

leryn-franco-olympics-1.jpg

Sports-Illustrated-and-Athlete-Hot-Leryn-Franco-Modeling-2.jpeg

leryn-franco-calendar-2.jpg

Think I possibly will watch a little of the ladies javelin competition! :winkold:

Thank you !!!! That was tbe paraguayan bird i was on about !!

Good work fella !!

Sums up British attitude sometimes, when interviewer says 'well you're only eighteen' to British guy who lost. When a Chinese 16 year old just smashed a world record.

China is pouring money into swimming, which we simply can’t match, but as I said lets look at some of these Chinese out of competition tests...

Why are there sooo many swimming events, and distances?

Because there are so many different swimming styles. There are only about 4 different distances. But its the amount of different styles that makes it seem alot.

Missed most of the opening ceremony as I was out drinking laaaaager. What I did see looked great. Not surprised by the cynical reaction by the natives and the fact foreigners seemed impressed.

The reaction to it has been overwhelmingly positive going by what I have seen.

a little channel hopping just revealed I now have 24 different BBC Olympic channels

I watched the men's team archery earlier, Italy took it from USA by scoring a ten with their last shot, I wouldn't have thought I'd have watched it but I just got caught up in it.

Â