What would you tell you, if you met your 15 year old self?

Juju

Just wondering....

You get a chance to warp back to earth to escape the Lizards who control the planet (See, David Eike was right!), and have the chance to have a conversation with the 15 year old you.

What would you say? Lts say try to limit it to 3 things? Or not, if that is too limiting for you?

Me, I think I'd be the fairly standard stuff - love your mum, she wont be around for ever. Drive carefully in that new yellow mini, and I mean don't go to The Star that friday night 2 weeks ater you pass your test, and Man up with women! I might substitue that last one for "if you can get a Rotterdam ticket, sell a kidney and do so!"

Anything obvious I missed?

If I met my 15 year old self sadly I'd be too late to tell myself to get a Rotterdam ticket

Tbh even my mistakes have played a part in me being errrmm well me so if I did go back I'd probably go down the pub and leave the 15 year old me alone ... Maybe I stick a few quid on at the bookies on future me's behalf though

when I'm in a good mood I always think id say nothing because whatever happened has got me to this state of contentment in time. When I'm in a grouch I want to change everything, but I would scream as much as much as possible to me just do it. To stop moping and misdirecting my frustration elsewhere and just get on with doing what I wanted to do and not care about what anyone else thinks. Took me long enough to get there. Could have done without the 15-23yr spell of self imposed anxt. But then again, I've learnt it eventually and now feel happy enough with where I am and want to be, so who knows maybe I wouldn't have got there on a different path.

You get a chance to warp back to earth to escape the Lizards who control the planet, and have the chance to have a conversation with the 15 year old you.

Anything obvious I missed?

"Don't trust the lizards"

Here's a tension sheet for you to patent and keep working on the Omm song

Nah, that's way too crypto-fascist.

In three years from now you'll want to go to the theatre. Whatever you do, don't go and see 'Run For Your Wife'.

"The next few years will be psychologically hard as hell for you."

"Don't idolise Barry, he's going to **** off soon."

"Clear the shitty Chinese 'music' out from your MP3 player, because in 3 years you will start feeling nauseous every time you hear those cringe-inducing songs"

Put more than £2 on that Peter Withe first goalscorer & 1-0 Villa ECF double against Bayern in 82.

Find some way to invest in things that one day they will call Facebook, Apple and everything else internet related (one day you will know what that all means).

Back Pakistan to win the first two tests against the best cricket team in the world (England) playing a home test series outside Pakistan.

"Don't worry, my friend. It'll come."

"Enjoy your youth. It won't last forever."

"And when you're in London in 98, take the train to Brum and watch Dublins Villa debut. You'll regret it if you don't."

Choose a different football club to support, before it's too late. How 'bout Man City?

Here's how to get into the knickers of that girl you're going to fancy in school years 11 and 12...

That Kaiser Wilhelm fellow's big trouble. He'll be starting a war if you're not careful.

Â