What would you tell you, if you met your 15 year old self?

Juju

Never bet on the Villa . Don't buy a diesel engine car. Switch off all reality tv shows. Never spreadbet and jack in your wet trade job and get something thats not weather dependent for your income !

whilst I've never had a bad relationship with my father, I do wish I'd made use of his wisdom more often back then when I needed to and wasn't so afraid to ask for help - be it from parents or teachers back then. ( father is still alive, and speak quite happily to him now ).

Also, wish I'd made more of an effort to focus on my tennis career. Up until I was 13 I was playing regularly at regional events etc would have been interested to see where I could have gone with that if I'd played further - is about the closest bit of my past to grasp to with regards to fantasies of professional sportsdom :lol: ( and I would not have been that, but maybe like a good coach, or be a semi professional - aka professional doubles players :P )

1. When you get to 16 and a half Don't go out dancing on your own one January night to that PUB and meet your ex.

2. Instead when the nice guy up the road whose a little shy who took you to a few Villa games, who you weren't sure liked you - take MORE notice of him and say YES when he asks you out. (Whatever was I thinking of at the time to say I couldn't JUST because I thought him a little older than me!)

3. Take up Archaeology - particularly ancient civilisations and work towards that as a career. When you get older it will be a passion.

4. As well as the ballet take up ballroom & Latin dancing. You'll grow to love it

5. Be nicer to your Dad. You won't have him for much longer!

The internet will be around soon kid, start the ball rolling with ideas about a social networking website that can connect people from all around the world, copyright it and call it something catchy like Facetube or something, you never know, it might just net you a few quid!

Â