Relegation - Merged

Amo69

It will be nervous Roma, definitely, but QPR's game is @ the Etihad so the odds are it'll be a pasting. And remember that all of the above is an absolute worst case scenario that requires all previous games to go against us. If one game doesn't go to plan for someone else (come on you Potters ;)) then it's all epidemic as Delboy would say.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last day of the season is gonna be a nightmare unless we beat Spurs and I can't see that happening

youre just writing off stoke then? don't fancy them to get anything against qpr next weekend?

Hilarious that some people are so certain QPR Will get a draw at City if they have nothing to play for. Yet they cannot see us possibly getting a point at Norwich who Will have nothing to play for.

As long as Bolton lose mid-week against Spurs I think we will be ok. We would need both Bolton & QPR to then get 4 points (or 3 points plus a ridiculous GD swing) and for us to lose both our next 2 games to go down.

Aston Villa: Spurs (H), Norwich (A)

QPR: Stoke (H), Man City (A)

Bolton: Spurs (H), WBA (H), Stoke (A)

Really need Stoke to do us a few favours in the coming weeks. Or for the Norwich players to be on a wind down.

Hilarious that some people are so certain QPR Will get a draw at City if they have nothing to play for. Yet they cannot see us possibly getting a point at Norwich who Will have nothing to play for.

Could not put it better myself !

If Bolton lose to WBA and Spurs (likelier than some would have you believe) or draw one and lose one, they still need to win at the Britannia (piss easy..) and QPR need to turn over the City side that have dropped 2 points there this season with their awful away form on top of that, as well as it being City v Hughes...

QPR musn't get more than 3 points from their 2, and Bolton 3 as well. That's assuming we get beaten by Spurs (bad form still) and Norwich (nothing to play for).

It's not over yet, and it is still a worry, but Chelsea anally penetrating QPR boosted our chances a lot. As I said, match QPRs/Boltons results (Bolton lose their GIH, an easy 3 pts v Spurs) and we're fine due to the massively better GD, barring a huge huge win for them/utter thraping for us.

Besides, it's in our hands. We've still got 2 games to play. **** all this McLeish shit and cheer on the boys v Spurs. A point there and we're all but safe anyway.

It will be nervous Roma, definitely, but QPR's game is @ the Etihad so the odds are it'll be a pasting. And remember that all of the above is an absolute worst case scenario that requires all previous games to go against us. If one game doesn't go to plan for someone else (come on you Potters ;)) then it's all epidemic as Delboy would say.

mange tout BOF, mange tout.

bolton are on a good run though. we need crouchy to REALLY shine to get a place at the euros...

The last day of the season is gonna be a nightmare unless we beat Spurs and I can't see that happening

youre just writing off stoke then? don't fancy them to get anything against qpr next weekend?

I don't think they will get anything at loftus road. Could do, but i doubt it.

I don't think they will get anything at loftus road. Could do, but i doubt it.

is it coz qpr are so good and high in confidence after that chelsea result? or because stoke are such an easy team to beat?

If anything having nothing to play for will make Man City more dangerous.. We saw how they started to play when they thought the title was lost, when they play with no pressure and confidence they can annihilate anyone. I really don't envy QPR going into what could be a deciding game at the end of the season against a team that is near impossible to beat at home.