Relegation - Merged

Amo69

Hilarious that some people are so certain QPR Will get a draw at City if they have nothing to play for. Yet they cannot see us possibly getting a point at Norwich who Will have nothing to play for.

Could not put it better myself !

Possibly because, yesterday aside, QPR have shown the occasional ability in the last few weeks to put together a half-decent performance and orchestrate a win as a result, something which we have not done for a long time.

It would be lovely to say that McBl#enose will lead us to glorious victory in at least one of our last 2 games, and therefore mean that we have controlled and mastered our own destiny. But he has shown zero signs of late that he has either the ambition, the charisma or the intelligence to do that. Until he proves us wrong we will continue to rely on the other dross around us at the bottom losing games and keeping us up by default

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QPR are the worst away team in the league. Worse than Wolves (in fact it's Blackburn who are 2nd worst).

They've lost their last 6 away on the spin. They've drawn 2 and lost 10 of their last 12 away games. That's since November 21st. Ironically, we managed to be one of those draws. So QPR's half-decent performances have been at home and certainly never against top half sides.

A West Ham side with Tevez!

A QPR team with Cisse who's scored 11 in 11!!

hell of a record for a guy who's only played 6 games

Hahaha, I was just discussing a comparison of the Cisse's fortunes and we were saying That obviously Papiss has been great but I was trying to suggest that if Dribble hadn't gotten two red cards he could have got close to that, he's got 4 in 6 and has that instinct.

Anyway the point is he could 'do a Tevez' at City so....

Last week Mcleish said "At least it is still in our own hands".

Yes it is, and will be until the last game of the season

Just a pity we still have to rely on others to help us.

What was it from QPR's defeat at the Albion to their demolishing yesterday that makes people think they'll get anything but a good hiding at the Council House?

Because the tenants of said council house may already have boarded their Easyjet flight to Torremelinos

We have lost 5 away all season, all to teams in the top 6

Man City

Man Utd

Arsenal

Spurs

Newcastle

With that record you would think we can get a point at Norwich at least

we must have a pretty good manager and played some pretty good football to gave arecord like that

We have lost 5 away all season, all to teams in the top 6

Man City

Man Utd

Arsenal

Spurs

Newcastle

With that record you would think we can get a point at Norwich at least

we must have a pretty good manager and played some pretty good football to gave arecord like that

What was it from QPR's defeat at the Albion to their demolishing yesterday that makes people think they'll get anything but a good hiding at the Council House?

Because the tenants of said council house may already have boarded their Easyjet flight to Torremelinos

I agree with CI.

You can't rule out any result in my opinion. Who would have thought Wigan would beat Arsenal and Man Utd in recent weeks, and QPR beat Arsenal. As the great philsopher James Greaves once said. Football is a funny old game Saint.

True because of CI im gonna bet on Man Utd to get relegated next seaon because anything can happen in football,sorry but some things do not happen and that includes not getting relegated,trust me i'm a doctor ;-)

Just accept its going to the wire, get yourself down M&S and load up the underwear draw

Whether it goes down to the last game or not QPR are getting spanked by City......I aint wearing no pants on that day in particular ;-)

CI you not got a job ? you are on here day and night...