• Ireland
    • Petrov
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Keane
    • Gardner (for Agbonlahor 71)
    • Bannan (for Petrov 82)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:50026f59a0][mrow][mcol color=red:50026f59a0]Arsenal[mcol]3-2[mcol color=#8c333c:50026f59a0]Aston Villa

[row][col color=red:50026f59a0][col][col color=#8c333c:50026f59a0]Dunne 33

[row][col color=red:50026f59a0][col][col color=#8c333c:50026f59a0]Bent 45+1

[row][col color=red:50026f59a0]van Persie 54 pen[col][col color=#8c333c:50026f59a0]

[row][col color=red:50026f59a0]Walcott 57[col][col color=#8c333c:50026f59a0]

[row][col color=red:50026f59a0]van Persie 61 pen[col][col color=#8c333c:50026f59a0]

[/table]

I can never understand why people get on the back of our players. I think it’s counterproductive and I would never, ever do it.

But in Alan Hutton’s case, I’ll make an exception.

He clearly has SOME talent for football. It’s just that he is nowhere near good enough for a Premier League team. I’m not rabidly anti-McLeish either, but signing Hutton for 4-odd million pounds was a shocking piece of business. Maybe Luke Young was wanting to go, we have to give AM the benefit of the doubt there, but surely, surely there must have been SOMEBODY better we could have signed – My 15 year old cousin for instance – she’s a very promising defender.

I can never understand why people get on the back of our players. I think it’s counterproductive and I would never, ever do it.

But in Alan Hutton’s case, I’ll make an exception.

He clearly has SOME talent for football. It’s just that he is nowhere near good enough for a Premier League team. I’m not rabidly anti-McLeish either, but signing Hutton for 4-odd million pounds was a shocking piece of business. Maybe Luke Young was wanting to go, we have to give AM the benefit of the doubt there, but surely, surely there must have been SOMEBODY better we could have signed – My 15 year old cousin for instance – she’s a very promising defender.

Yeah Hutton is shit, but you can't blame McLeish for Young leaving. He had an agreement with the club before McLeish even came. If they got any offer from a London club he would be allowed to speak to them. Hence moving to QPR.

On topic. Shit defending cost us again. Why does Dunne insist on diving into challenges time after time. Stupid penalty to give away.

Perfect example of Richard Dunne today. Brilliant and horrible at the same time. If he would have been sent off (straight red for me there), we'd have lost 8-2

Bent took his goal well (should have scored 1st time), but had NO business making that challenge with a defender right there (it was definitely a penalty).

Warnock (see my posts about him all season); just got completely owned by Walcott.

Clark isn't a CM

RVP is such a $%·", cheat and overall bad human being.

What happened from halftime on is an example why Wenger is a great manager and McLeish is mediocre at best. M-O-T-I-V-A-T-I-O-N

Bannan: everyone on here thinks he's the messiah, but he's VERY overrated.

Hutton was pretty decent today actually.

People will focus on the truely terrible 2nd half but it's not exactly like we played well in the 1st, we were lucky to be up at half time, it was all arsenal but we defended well 2nd half it was all arsenal and we didn't defend well, our passing was so poor all game

Hutton isn't funny anymore, worst player I've ever seen by a country mile

mcleish has to go, we are so poor

Â