• Cuéllar
    • Ireland
    • Petrov
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Keane
    • Gardner (for Agbonlahor 71)
    • Bannan (for Petrov 82)

first of all, what great support it was, was glad to be surrounded by the true fans rather than the moaners by me in the holte end.

first half the game plan worked, soak up the pressure and hit them on the break.

second half we fell to pieces basically but if we held on without conceading and got the fans on there backs it could of been very different.

Not gonna do the usual villatalk in thing and start slagging off players because whatever you think of them you can't say they don't put the effort in. They can't win half the time anyway as ive seen with some posts, you've got Bent getting slagged off for not working hard enough yet your asking what he was doing in the right back position when hes ran all the way from a strikers position to try and put a challenge in.

I remarked at half-time that "we'll still lose" and it was met by looks of disgust by some Villa fans, you should all know better, it's not often I'm right but being a Villa fan for most of my life so unfortunately I called yesterday correctly. I asked my Dad during the second-half why couldn't he have taken me fishing or rowing at the age of six instead of to Villa Park, this one hurts...

I remarked at half-time that "we'll still lose" and it was met by looks of disgust by some Villa fans, you should all know better, it's not often I'm right but being a Villa fan for most of my life so unfortunately I called yesterday correctly. I asked my Dad during the second-half why couldn't he have taken me fishing or rowing at the age of six instead of to Villa Park, this one hurts...

i know that feeling mate, i find myself asking myself why i had to be so into football and villa a lot lately.

At least by losing at Arsenal we have possibly been spared the indignity and embarrassment of being beaten in the next round by a MON inspired Blunderland.

Any embarrassment will only be delayed for when MON and his revived Sunderland come to VP in the league and win comfortably.

Â