Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Page 34 of this link has us as one of their teams.

Ooooppps :lol:

Have to make an official announecment now

I think I read somewhere that we would be announcing it soon anyway. Didn't the marketing guy say something like that in his recent interview?

my mum says im speshul

And you are special Gareth, don't listen to the nasty man, we all love your MSPaint designs.

homeshirtfrontshortsleeve_800_500_110621091452.jpg

I suppose the West Ham kit for this season isn't that bad. Take off the yellow lines and the macron man from the shoulder and it's fine. The quality doesn't look too bad either. Maybe it won't be so bad?

Still crying out for Adidas though :(

Yeah it says on macrons brochure page 34 that macron will sponsor villa for 12/13 season

That link seems not to be working anymore now... Anyhoo, what are the pick of the current Macron kits? Here's the Mallorca kit range, not sure about those dodgy collars!

mallorca.jpg

apart from the retarded post above me . i am liking the looks of some of these kits and may actualy buy one for a change unless as is usual they are extortionate prices

Check yourself before you wreck yourself mate, dont insult the gazmeister. Ever.

Back on topic, im quite excited to see what macron can do, im a huge fan of the napoli fc kits this season. Wonder when the official announcement will come?

Â