Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

If true, im actually excited to see what the kits gonna be like.

Maybe it's better to be the biggest in a small pile, instead of the smallest in a big pile of Nike shit.

Maybe it's better to be the biggest in a small pile, instead of the smallest in a big pile of Nike shit.

Why? It doesn't really make a difference. I mean, look at our current kit. That seems pretty unique to Villa does it not?

Why? It doesn't really make a difference. I mean, look at our current kit. That seems pretty unique to Villa does it not?

I'm no thrilled by Macron but maybe we'll get our kits earlier since we'll be a bigger if not the biggest client Macron have and fingers crossed we don't have build quality issues like we did with Nike. Also, maybe we'll get more money, I don't know there must be some positives.

I think lmarsha took the man off the sleeves didn't he? I can't imagine that will actually happen unfortunately.

Also, with reference to the post about Liverpool and Warrior Sports, isn't that a company that the owners own? They'll probably get a sweet deal if that's the case and they'll have freedom over how it looks, it probably won't be a disaster.

It's just the quality of material I really worry about with Macron making our kits.

The material is the major concern. Also, what is the deal with the man anyway? It's not exactly branding their logo name is it? :?

I spoke to a West Ham fan who said the material is quite good. He had no problems with any of the 4 kits he has had.

The reason we are leaving Nike is down to quality so I dont think the club or Macron as we are one of the biggest club they sponsor will allow the material to be rubbish

Â