Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Yeah the Lime green kit isn't looking too bad..

Although it does kind of look like a High Vis vest.. lol.

GK shirt looks even more frantic. I think the Limited Edition shirt comes with glow sticks and a signed Tiesto album.

i actually quite like the away kit, something different to what we are used to. Will certainly be buying both of them.

It's growing on me

Can't get on with that home kit though

Anyone been into see the Goth this week ?

she's my friend.

OMG she's going to sign up and read this thread and you guys are going to be in soooo muuuch trouublllllle :nod:

ps. is she really well goff, or skramz, or punkz? I kind of expect she isnt, like if she has a lip piercing and dark hair these guys would think she is gothic. hahaha goth. Man, who even says that anymore??

she's my friend.

OMG she's going to sign up and read this thread and you guys are going to be in soooo muuuch trouublllllle :nod:

ps. is she really well goff, or skramz, or punkz? I kind of expect she isnt, like if she has a lip piercing and dark hair these guys would think she is gothic. hahaha goth. Man, who even says that anymore??

Haha yeah I thought the same. I have mates who have black back-combed hair, tattoos and piercings, but I'd just say they're into rock music. I think they'd be quite offended if I called them goths!

she's my friend.

Haha yeah I thought the same. I have mates who have black back-combed hair, tattoos and piercings, but I'd just say they're into rock music. I think they'd be quite offended if I called them goths!

I will indeed let her know about this thread :D

So I did more than check it out :) What of it!? Eh?

I like every bit of it, every detail even down to the stitching of the crest, although I'm not wholly convinced about the durability of the sponsor on the front. It seemed a bit on the flimsy side to the touch. There also wasn't a whole lot of difference between the medium and the large sizes, apart from the extra length of the large. Obviously there was a difference. Just not what I expected there would be.

So I did more than check it out :) What of it!? Eh?

I like every bit of it, every detail even down to the stitching of the crest, although I'm not wholly convinced about the durability of the sponsor on the front. It seemed a bit on the flimsy side to the touch. There also wasn't a whole lot of difference between the medium and the large sizes, apart from the extra length of the large. Obviously there was a difference. Just not what I expected there would be.

How much €€€ BOF?

Yeah the Lime green kit isn't looking too bad..

Although it does kind of look like a High Vis vest.. lol.

GK shirt looks even more frantic. I think the Limited Edition shirt comes with glow sticks and a signed Tiesto album.

:crylaugh:

Â