Martin O'Neill

maqroll

Strange timing. I could sort of understand it more if manure had given them the mauling - in terms of scoreline - that I expected them to. Not that Sunderland looked any good, they were shite and have been for a while.

That said, may I pay tribute to MON as I'm sure he has just performed his last role in football. MON, you nasty little over-rated word removed. You smug, arrogant, noxious egotist. **** off into the good night with your tail between your legs. You've been found out and hoofed out and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Karma's a bitch ain't it Marty?

• Like 2

New manager announced Monday apparently, di matteo?

So Short has realised he is a crap manager for a while if he has had somebody lined up and to be announced Monday. 

Maybe McLaren

Shit manager unless he had a budget behind him, crippled Villa with his mad spending e.g. Davies, Beye and Harewood trying to get CL football. Sunderland probably done the right thing sacking him at this late stage, next seven games could see them pick up less than 6 points.

Edited by Avflife

I think this is terrible news for Villa. He was doing such a wonderful job there, 

You would have thought they may have sacked him before the international break. Seems strange timing, 

Edited by PieFacE

I'm amazed I must say. Certainly burst his bubble although looking at the man I think it's been burst for a while. He'll be back soon enough, though he'll have to settle for a bonafide relegation struggler I would think. 

As for who they get in now, I'm calling Di Canio.

Edited by PatrickCousens
  • Like 1

Â