Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Dante I hope all goes ok mate because this is life changing. Have you both spoke in depth about what will happen if she is? I know this may sound harsh but she is a model which is her living and wondered if she is up the duff will she be considering her options?

Her modelling and stripping, whilst well paid, is her evening work. She does have a day job too. She's set up her own agency so she won't be the one going out to work, she can send other girls out to the jobs. She's working hard on getting this up and running. She seems as excited, albeit a little scared, as I am. We've spoken a little about it these past few days and I imagine this weekend will be the time we'll go through it in depth.

Its perfectly normal to be scared mate, my second is due any day and I'm shitting it :-) Can't wait though. Sometimes I think about the money I'd have if I didn't have childrenbut then quickly realise I get a million times more joy out of my son than I could ever get from a flash car or fancy holiday.

Good luck, its one hell if a ride!

She's taken 2 tests, both positive, but she wants to go to the doctors anyway. It's only down the road so I'll go along with her. Suppose if we hear it from a GP then it'll sink in. At the moment I think we're both thinking we've had 2 false positives :lol:

It's a wrap Dante!

kate-upton-its-a-wrap.gif

(I needed an excuse to post that gif)

She's taken 2 tests, both positive, but she wants to go to the doctors anyway. It's only down the road so I'll go along with her. Suppose if we hear it from a GP then it'll sink in. At the moment I think we're both thinking we've had 2 false positives :lol:

It's a wrap Dante!

kate-upton-its-a-wrap.gif

(I needed an excuse to post that gif)

Awesome gif is awesome

Dante I hope all goes ok mate because this is life changing. Have you both spoke in depth about what will happen if she is?

IF?

she's had 2 positive tests Mr Bloke. It's a done deal. :nod:

Dante I hope all goes ok mate because this is life changing. Have you both spoke in depth about what will happen if she is?

IF?

she's had 2 positive tests Mr Bloke. It's a done deal. :nod:

Good point :lol:

Dante, if you are in love and both excited then thats great! It answers her behaviour recently as she may have been shitting herself at the thought of your reaction and she must be relieved now. :D

We had a scare a few months ago even though we are pretty carefull and I shit myself if honest. We have a list of things to do and places to go and a baby would have been really off plan.

Â